Βye Bitches! [Εmoquit]

VeGe

[GR]Εύχομαι να σου πετάξουν καμιά ντομάτα με ξυραφάκια στην επόμενη διαδήλωση που θα πας...

Gl in real life , <3

well, i am enought smart to understand that you think you are "someone" or like this by trying trolling people or w/e in here..

And i dont have to prove it, since my friends knows it and my "enemies" will not accept it.

hey dumb -beep- aren't u the one trying to do that? xD I like trolling small time asses like you. And i clearly enjoy it xD

Lol enemies ? what are some premadona douche ?

Erol you see only what you want.. eh?

I said ironically 6 days, and then you came along trying to say smth intelligent, sort of >.>

να πεθάνεις.

Πλακίζω. Τα λέμε σε 6 μήνες χαζούλη.

hey dumb -beep- aren't u the one trying to do that? xD I like trolling small time asses like you. And i clearly enjoy it xD

Lol enemies ? what are some premadona douche ?

o damn troller! I used to say this shits in the KINDERGARTEN.. Nice.. you remind me nice days that i didnt know how to read.. (now i can.. and i really regret it, since i read your cansered posts.)

Go troll an other one big troller

That's stupid.

that's fascist (my friends knows it and my "enemies" will not accept it), but nevermind. And coyote.. from since you know what stupid is...?

(dont tell me what you believe it is coz i dont care)

Enough with drama, i am out.

o damn troller! I used to say this shits in the KINDERGARTEN.. Nice.. you remind me nice days that i didnt know how to read.. (now i can.. and i really regret it, since i read your cansered posts.)

Go troll an other one big troller

rofl, like ur smth, or anyone else ever was

that's fascist (my friends knows it and my "enemies" will not accept it), but nevermind. And coyote.. from since you know what stupid is...?

(dont tell me what you believe it is coz i dont care)

Enough with drama, i am out.

Are you idiot or just pretending to be? You express your opinion which is "my friends know I am right and they also know that you're the fagget who's wrong" (yes, that's what you were thinking of). What I do, is to express my opinion as well - stating that your opinion is stupid.

I've agreed many times with people that, in the past, I didn't like.

And I'm sure that this hasn't happened to me only. Which shows how stupid your point and your wannabe-pro beliefs are.

If you are willing to say "something", then stay here to hear our "somethings" as well.

PS: Stupid does not have a standard, stable definition.

PS 2: Since when do you know what fascism is? Oh wait, I know, since you learned what religion is.

Are you idiot or just pretending to be? You express your opinion which is "my friends know I am right and they also know that you're the fagget who's wrong" (yes, that's what you were thinking of). What I do, is to express my opinion as well - stating that your opinion is stupid.

Starting.. I said i am out but nevermind. Well first of all "yes, that's what you were thinking of" i never said someone is wrong coz none is. I believe that what wrong called is just an other different point of view that we cant see or we dont want to see.

I didnt want to read your opinion on it coz i knew it.

I've agreed many times with people that, in the past, I didn't like.

And I'm sure that this hasn't happened to me only. Which shows how stupid your point and your wannabe-pro beliefs are.

If you are willing to say "something", then stay here to hear our "somethings" as well.

So what? This shit i told about the enemies etc it is not absolout. Everyone does -sometimes- just when they cant argue

I accept that my point on it, was childish but in order to be pro or w/e, you need to start from the wanna-be position. And by the way, i never wanted something like this coz i rlly dont care and there is no point of been pro.

PS: Stupid does not have a standard, stable definition.

PS 2: Since when do you know what fascism is? Oh wait, I know, since you learned what religion is.

There is no stupidness for me as i told ya.

Fascism... I am sure all the people who have a little brain in their damn head can see what fascism is.

And as about religion. As you have said.. "πρεπει να αποκλεισουμε ολα τα αλλα για να πιστεψουμε κατι αλλα δε προλαβαινουμε" - το αρκετα εμμεσο "γιατι υπαρχουμε?" Αυτο ισχυει για καθε πραγμα.. To αναφερει ο Ξενοφων και ο Σωκρατης και η σωστη για εμενα απαντηση ερχετε απ το γκαντι λεγοντας "το νοημα της ζωης ειναι να ειμαστε χαρουμενοι"

Αυτη ηταν η σκατο-απαντηση μου και αν σου αρεσει.

Αν νομιζεις οτι εισαι πιο σωστος δε με νοιαζει παλι, γιατι εχω πιο σημαντικα πραγματα απ το να διαφωνω για αοριστα πραγματα. Το θεμα για εμενα ειναι, να εχεις ενα σκεπτικο και εκει να τελειωνει το πραγματα. Ελπιζω να συμφωνεις ωστε να μη μπω στο πειρασμο παλι να καθομαι να γραφω μλκιες.