it is for interlude and i don't remember its name and i can't find it

it was like dynasty but more unique

For Interlude

and i remember that a noormal member shared this

can someone find it?

it look like this

btw it is shared by a normal member

edit : 67467211.jpgthat is the armor

OMG MAN THIS IS GRACIA EPILOGUE SERVER!IS CLOSED I WAS PAYED IN THIS SERVER!ARMOR IS CREATED BY ADMIN AND YOU CAN'T FIND THEM!NAME OF ARMOR IS TABU ;)

LoL, It's L2RaceSupremacy splash screen whitch was created by Ave (aka, by ME) for Rammst4in (btw, he is an idiot...).

If someone want to work with his server - LEAVE IT...Really, save Your time ;)

ARMOR IS CREATED BY ADMIN

Yeah, right. This is my armor as well. It was created by Ave.

NAME OF ARMOR IS TABU ;)

"Name of armor is tabu" ? oO OMFG, you are so ... dumb.

@ Smok3BoY:

Read the d0ds™ post :] You seems to dont know what You are looking for...

LoL, It's L2RaceSupremacy splash screen whitch was created by Ave (aka, by ME) for Rammst4in (btw, he is an idiot...).

If someone want to work with his server - LEAVE IT...Really, save Your time ;)

Yeah, right. This is my armor as well. It was created by Ave."Name of armor is tabu" ? oO OMFG, you are so ... dumb.

@ Smok3BoY:

Read the d0ds™ post :] You seems to dont know what You are looking for...

You help ramms???with armors and etc???

No, I didnt helped him, I HAVE CREATED ALL THOSE CUSTOMS FOR HIM...He made nothing :] And if You want to cooperate with him, leave this dumbass. Really, he is a bloodsucker :]

No, I didnt helped him, I HAVE CREATED ALL THOSE CUSTOMS FOR HIM...He made nothing :] And if You want to cooperate with him, leave this dumbass. Really, he is a bloodsucker :]

man can i talk you from msn??or skype or facebook i want to talk you is very important!

man can i talk you from msn??or skype or facebook i want to talk you is very important!

No, You can't, because I'am not sharing my items for free anymore :]

// Reported to lock the tread.

No, You can't, because I'am not sharimg my items for free anymore :]

// Reported to lock the tread.

i dont want free ;))) i will pay..am am not @@@@ human!if you can i will pay you

lol

I have seen this here for interlude

and i took the pic only to see the armor not race superblabla server icon

omg...I dont care why did You took this picture...Just see the d0ds post man. You are looking for something and You dont even know what this should be...d0ds gave You what You were looking for, so what the freaking problem ? Take my armor name, use search and find it for chronicle that you are currently using...gzzz.

omg...I dont care why did You took this picture...Just see the d0ds post man. You are looking for something and You dont even know what this should be...d0ds gave You what You were looking for, so what the freaking problem ? Take my armor name, use search and find it for chronicle that you are currently using...gzzz.

gzz i am not looking for that  btw i found what i want

so i lock it

btw avve i don't know your problems with race superblabla dev or admin problemes and i don't care that much