L2 Angels vs Demons

CCCRisDEAD

Question

Many people download this server pack in rgz forum. But mods have closed it, i played in avd server and i liked it, i would like to create my own, cuz my pc is 24/7 and its very powerful. Maybe anyone can upload this pack or just give em the link? Please... :(

If you dont want to do it for free, im work as website designer, maybe we could help each other.

PS. I read gve tutorials, i dont get them, and please dont post "use serach" cuz i used it for the last week and found nothing.

10 answers to this question

its the same thing with K00fsVsN00bs [KvN]

The admins just changed the nam colour of the 2 factions and the titles

Download MentaL's Pack it  contains KvN system

LightMagik Can y tell me how to edit the KvN mode Of Mentals pack???????

i have set it to true,but nothing happens :(

can y explain me a little?? :D

ok i have downloaded mental datapack and at gameserver/config you have config about  KvN...if you set True(to run it) than in game spawn npc ...70013 i think :D if no so check first folder there are all custom npc ID's

LightMagik Can y tell me how to edit the KvN mode Of Mentals pack???????

i have set it to true,but nothing happens :(

can y explain me a little?? :D

1st you must to get ready cause the mental pack is a litle bugged with KvN Mode..

2nd you must to know that the KvN is very hard to set it up... so i make a KvN server and mabe i uploading the link from my creation... i spend 14 hour with no sleep... to set it up..

so.. mabe i post a link..

to make KvN server its just 2 h or work......just delete everything in MySql/Spawnlist and viola....now just create custom teleports ,farm zones and finish

hahahaha lool tomek its not 2 hours work... and with the mental pack !! i make a kvn server in 14 hours without sleeping so its not 2 hours work.. you must to make different gks,gm shops and more else per faction and then you must to change the symbol draw prices.. and for clan level up and for augment and cancel augment and more else so i have to say that if you want to make a KVN server you must to work Hard....