[HELP] FIGHTER PARTY

pain12345

actually it does on newer chronicles there are kamaels classes too

and here it comes again, I refuse to play with kamalols, never played/will play.

So for me actually it doesn't matter.

It does not matter, just for xp.

i'm sorry my friend , but it's a HUGE difference .. for example in archer party in interlude you can go with 4 archers , but in freya i would take out one archer and invite tank , invite one kamael or something

i'm sorry my friend , but it's a HUGE difference .. for example in archer party in interlude you can go with 4 archers , but in freya i would take out one archer and invite tank , invite one kamael or something

tank what for? if you tell me... Replace one of the 4 archers for 1 Warlord, that would be ok.

For what ? to make trains with bow ? Burst shoot ftw ?

Do you even know what a warlord is? Stop using stupid arguments to avoid facing facts. On PvE/PvP warloord stuns are pwnage and have mow cost mana... archer just attacks and some stuns.

Anyway, I won't reply anymore.

Do you even know what a warlord is? Stop using stupid arguments to avoid facing facts. On PvE/PvP warloord stuns are pwnage and have mow cost mana... archer just attacks and some stuns.

Anyway, I won't reply anymore.

Warlord may be better in pvp cause he can run into enemy's and spam stun , but in pve mobs are no problem , so don't need to stun them

Warlord may be better in pvp cause he can run into enemy's and spam stun , but in pve mobs are no problem , so don't need to stun them

So you suggest that Stun is a skill only to be used on players? Dude, wake up!

So you suggest that Stun is a skill only to be used on players? Dude, wake up!

we are talking about archer party .. so why you need warlord since with archer you farm mobs 1 by 1 and 3 archers can use a stun too ?

If we were talkin' about aoe , then yea .. a warlord would be better

we are talking about archer party .. so why you need warlord since with archer you farm mobs 1 by 1 and 3 archers can use a stun too ?

If we were talkin' about aoe , then yea .. a warlord would be better

but as you can see on the first post, it also asks about pvp. So, unvalid argument.

Enough with this .. we said our opinions , we spamed enough. I bet that topic owner it's not here anymore , so let's stop it ..