editing textures

flamdring

hi,

i have a problem when i trying to create a new custom texture.

i extract the original texture, changed it, save as new texture but when i log in to the game, i see this:

yPBtr.jpg

any ideas what im doing wrong?

tx for replies

Hm... i think that the process is the right one...since u dont see something grey...

but maybe the way you edited the texture is the reasson for those Black Spots...

AM has some fine lines from each side... maybe your texture showing them Black...

or your Shader

Mistake In the Alpha Textures, create a Final Bland with way to Shader, and in settings Final Blend there are 4 lines, and there were Line True or False,make it True

can u write more about it? i'm noob in texture modding, i started yesterday with it and dont know, what are u talking about  :o

well man have problem of this just open texture in PS and go to channels and there delete layer Alpha and save it and try.

well i deleted layer alpha and the blade looks ok, but the end of this don't  :-\

DbEAS.jpg

because you need add in UNREALED when created shader OutputBlending there you need put OB_Masked and you fix that ;)

because you need add in UNREALED when created shader OutputBlending there you need put OB_Masked and you fix that ;)

I allready did it, but don't know, maybe i missed something else, i tried to make it like u in your video guide but maybe i'm wrong in something  :-\

DzpbA.jpg

well really strange so... for me work fine don't know why have this problem, you deleted alpha and get anyway this problem puff

try

I allready did it, but don't know, maybe i missed something else, i tried to make it like u in your video guide but maybe i'm wrong in something  :-\

DzpbA.jpg

try remove the specular and all after it..