[L2J] L2Corroded

Dradden

• 1 year later...

I can't seem to understand why all private servers have fixed rates. It is, was and will be stupid.

Also trying to make a server close to official doesn't increase the quallity of gameplay, it just makes it as bad as the official L2...and it is preety bad...

The only reason for the existance of private servers, is to make something trully custom and unique using the few good characteristic of L2, but there is NO server out there that does that successfully..NONE.

I can't seem to understand why all private servers have fixed rates. It is, was and will be stupid.

Also trying to make a server close to official doesn't increase the quallity of gameplay, it just makes it as bad as the official L2...and it is preety bad...

The only reason for the existance of private servers, is to make something trully custom and unique using the few good characteristic of L2, but there is NO server out there that does that successfully..NONE.

You know how old is this topic ?

I do. I was looking for any highly customized servers that might have done some serious job. Found none.

Anyway i wound up here from the search machine and my post i believe is kinda timeless.