[L2J]L2Elysian x1000 Updated to Freya!

Sakrabar

tell that to the newcomer who will receive 5k dmg from an older player

+1 ;)

thats why almost all the new HR server fail because they add all retail stuff without to edit it...

i will try the server for sure and hope i won't see the same mistakes like on all other servers around ^^

and what is strange? its normal... if you are newcomer u must to work to be better. :)

If You Say So..

Dont take it wrong m8 :) i speak always friedly :) but attributes and certification skills are Gracia Epilogue features and it have to work on gracia epilogue.

attributes and certification skills are Gracia Epilogue features and it have to work on gracia epilogue.

u are totally wrong :) if u where making a 1x server ok but u have a custom server so u HAVE to edit all the retail stuff cause it don't fit with HR server...

so for the balance better without certi skills and ofc a custom/edited attribute system (if without edit then leave it as low as u can also Lvl 4) for a HR server...

u are totally wrong :) if u where making a 1x server ok but u have a custom server so u HAVE to edit all the retail stuff cause it don't fit with HR server...

so for the balance better without certi skills and ofc a custom/edited attribute system (if without edit then leave it as low as u can also Lvl 4) for a HR server...

Ok we will try it so ;) i remove now the attribute Crystals.

Okay Thanks

Dunno What Class To Play lol..:/

Any Boost At Any Class?

Will I Choose My Faction Or Its Like Human/elf/kamael demons and orc dark elf dwar angel

Only choose your faction..