[L2OFF]L2eXtreme (old L2x) 4 Servers Titan,Staris,Kastien,Tempest

Nerik88

banner3.gif

L2eXtreme (L2x) old Staff

Join Us! L2eXtreme Is Back!!! You Come Back!

L2OFF Freya 100%

4 Worlds - Titan/Kastien x35 Staris/Tempest x7

31 October Grand Opening! Titan x35 / Staris x7

Decide your World And Play Now!

Join Us And Have Fun!

Do Not Think!

More INFO

www.la2extreme.com

Hardware

2 Servers In Holland

Titan 35x and Staris 7x

4 x Xeon E5450 8xcore 3MHz,24GB DDR3 ECC,400GB HDD. Channel: 1000/1000Mbit Holland

4 x Xeon E5450 8xcore 3MHz,24GB DDR3 ECC,400GB HDD. Channel: 1000/1000Mbit Holland

2 Servers In Norway

Kastien 35x and Tempest 7x

4 x Xeon E5450 8xcore 3MHz,24GB DDR3 ECC,400GB HDD. Channel: 1000/1000Mbit Norway

4 x Xeon E5450 8xcore 3MHz,24GB DDR3 ECC,400GB HDD. Channel: 1000/1000Mbit Norway

Web Server in Russia

Intel® Xeon® Processor 5600 series (Westmere), quad core, with 12MB Dynamic L2 Cache

64GB DDR3 1600MHz

2x2TB WD HDD

1000/1000MBit Cross m9 Channel

2.gif

You tell that this isn't fake extreme but your moderators are so stupid and delete my posts from your forum!

I think Shmee is a kid like you that re-open a server with l2extreme name only for money like most of people who re-open an L2Extreme Server (BotGod, Dizzan)!

I write to your forum if Shmee have any proof that is real like a screenshot or something else from c3 maybe c4 client and the only thing that you do is to delete my posts!

So this is a fake server of L2extreme once more.Maybe you gather some ppl  who are addicted to this name but i hope this time people become smarter to their choice until you proove that you are real Shmee!!

Ps: Nerik(moderator of big L2Extreme) here you can't delete my posts  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Ps2: Shmee if you want to spent a lot of money to advertise fake L2extreme once more like you say better buy banner here when you come back from school ;D ;D ;D ;D

Not to mention the fact that anyone related to the original L2Extreme would never ever EVER use a domain such as "la2extreme" because they all had enough intelligence to realise that Lineage is one word, not Line Age.

Not to mention the fact that anyone related to the original L2Extreme would never ever EVER use a domain such as "la2extreme" because they all had enough intelligence to realise that Lineage is one word, not Line Age.

haha +1 dude

xoutlaw real shmee have any thoughts to re-open L2extreme again the real one why not with c4 client?

You tell that this isn't fake extreme but your moderators are so stupid and delete my posts from your forum!

I think Shmee is a kid like you that re-open a server with l2extreme name only for money like most of people who re-open an L2Extreme Server (BotGod, Dizzan)!

I write to your forum if Shmee have any proof that is real like a screenshot or something else from c3 maybe c4 client and the only thing that you do is to delete my posts!

So this is a fake server of L2extreme once more.Maybe you gather some ppl  who are addicted to this name but i hope this time people become smarter to their choice until you proove that you are real Shmee!!

Ps: Nerik(moderator of big L2Extreme) here you can't delete my posts  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Ps2: Shmee if you want to spent a lot of money to advertise fake L2extreme once more like you say better buy banner here when you come back from school ;D ;D ;D ;D

Hi, GM from L2ex.pl (Fake L2eXtreme ahaha) u name is Mefistos lol

U are a LOL man hahaha Shmee no need answer u STUPID questions... Shmee have other tasks that answer u lol-posts.

you can not delete posts here  :P  :'(

Hi, GM from L2ex.pl (Fake L2eXtreme ahaha) u name is Mefistos lol

U are a LOL man hahaha Shmee no need answer u STUPID questions... Shmee have other tasks that answer u lol-posts.

you can not delete posts here  :P  :'(

WTB translate with words that make a meaning in the end

@Nerik88 : dude your english skills prove ure stupidity , get real please. U guys are just using a Image of a name that is L2x to get some players. Enjoy it while u guys still can.

@pipinigr : The real Shmee wanted some time ago to open again l2x under its original files/client etc etc...and its original and restored database with accounts / items etc etc , but sadly alot of time passed since FBI closed L2x and i bet over 95% of the ppl that played in the 4 servers forgot theyr accounts or left the L2 world. So the answer is no.

More simple to say it : Do Not Join La2x , admins are just kids and they lack of dev`ing skills also english skills.

Good luck scammers.

@Nerik88 : dude your english skills prove ure stupidity , get real please. U guys are just using a Image of a name that is L2x to get some players. Enjoy it while u guys still can.

everyone knows it, and btw who really cares? Jeez

@pipinigr : The real Shmee wanted some time ago to open again l2x under its original files/client etc etc...and its original and restored database with accounts / items etc etc , but sadly alot of time passed since FBI closed L2x and i bet over 95% of the ppl that played in the 4 servers forgot theyr accounts or left the L2 world. So the answer is no.

More simple to say it : Do Not Join La2x , admins are just kids and they lack of dev`ing skills also english skills.

Good luck scammers.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

HAHAHAHAHAHA bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla

I know Shmee Wanted some time ago to open again L2x xD And He Failed hehehe, This time he NOT FAILED :D

bla bla bla bla bla

and old DB 2005-2006 Broken