Unsticky.

MixMasteR

Do you want unsticky Salot topic and Sticky MixMasteR topic?  

17 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want unsticky Salot topic and Sticky MixMasteR topic?

• Yes.
    • No.
    • I dont know.

Hi guys i see this topic

Salot dont make updates.

He's last update: « Last Edit: June 03, 2010, 12:03:30 PM by Salot »

So my suggestion is unsticky and sticky my topic.

I make updates and my last update is « Last Edit: October 07, 2010, 03:20:11 PM by MixMasteR »

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Reborn x1   Trickster 85 (15-27/30) Mage 85 (15-27)   With emails. For details ( including classes, chars are notable ) - DM me Discord : xeenthekeen
    • Dragon-Network Hellbound Server – 5X Rates Launch Launching October 25th! 5X Rates – A balanced boost for dedicated players! New Stages Every Few Weeks – Fresh content to keep you on your toes! No Pay-to-Win – Only your skill and strategy matter. Gracia Final Update – Coming soon after Hellbound! 20 Years of Excellence – The best Substack Style server on the market! Learn more & join the adventure: https://classic.dragon-network.net/hellbound  Join us and make history on the Dragon-Network! Participate and spread the words to win 100EUR worth Donate Coins (DC) at Grand Opening! Participation here: WIN 100EUR WORTH DC
    • Greetings to everyone! I'll be as short as possible.   I have been thinking for some time now to start my own project (interlude) and I finally took the big decision to take first step. I've searched for a L2J pack which I already bought from a seller around here but now I'm in need of a developer who will assist me in this project by editing the pack I already have. A few changes on the rates, NPCs, zones etc. Basic tasks and not something harsh. Ideally I would need someone who can work with me in a long(ish) term in order to create a decent and friendly-user project for all of us. Feel free to PM me for offers / questions or find me in discord 24/7 at:  
    • I bought the pack from this seller and I must say I'm quite impressed with the effort that he has put in and the quality of the files. Everything worked pretty good and he was very helpful. 
    • when your sallary is between 400 and 500 euro you expect to pay that 5 euro that easy? 😄