l2j problem with login port

flaguz

Question

Hi guys I have a problem: I have a problem, I need to change the server port because the machine where they are housed, is already prensente another server l2, the machine fully supports 2 servers but the doors are the same, I mean to default is 2106 - 7777 I need to use ports 2107 and 7778 is there a way to do it? I would not have to use hamachi

sorry for bad english i use google traslate

6 answers to this question

My friend it's easy. They only thing you have to do is: take the gameserver archives of the 2nd server and put them into the packet of the 1st (change the name of the second firt, ex. gameserver_2). Then you edit the config archives of gameserver_2 with a little difference. On port you write 7778 not 7777. You also put the 2106 port on loginport. in that way you can open a 2nd server.

My friend it's easy. They only thing you have to do is: take the gameserver archives of the 2nd server and put them into the packet of the 1st (change the name of the second firt, ex. gameserver_2). Then you edit the config archives of gameserver_2 with a little difference. On port you write 7778 not 7777. You also put the 2106 port on loginport. in that way you can open a 2nd server.

+1. But open ports in router and also in Firewall