Maybe i discover a new exploit with your help

ADAL13

Hi everybody!!

Well all the exploits are produit of our intelligence and how to put them in practise, and i need to know if with a script of sauron you can edit a packet from server, for instance:

1. I kill a gremlim, he drops me 19adenas

2. With a sauron script i edit the package and the next time that i will kill a gremlim he will drop 1kkadenas is posible?

hmm dont think so... i doesnt work like that. think that you buy an armor and get the pack... could you then send the packet like you buy it over and over again? i dont think is posible ...

This won't work. If you kill a gremlin, a server sends you a packet with items dropped on the ground and at the same time it saves the data into db. So if you edit that pack, you could see gremlin dropping 1kk or whatever but it will always be CLIENT side only. The 'real' value is stored in the db and you can do nothing about it. Editing packets from server is just a waste of time since the change will always be only client side. Only way to hack packet modification is to modify outgoing packets(=packets from client) :)

Indeed not possible, drops are server-side.

You kill a monster -> Server will see that a monster died -> will roll through the drop table of that monster -> drop item (or not).

You may find a way to dupe stuff using regular NPCs, but that has nothing to do with editing drops or something, only exploiting custom-made npcs (regular L2OFF NPCs are hardly to exploit than custom-made NPCs).

Wrong section for a discussion...

Locked!