[L2J]L2Achen

Kяaσh

very good server the only cons is that community is low..need more people and this server will be one of the best interlude pvp servers

the server is corrupted of admins/gms under 16 years old that's why many ppl left like me and my clan mates, that's why the low community!btw my clan rulle the server and if it was ok none would left that is the reason why im saying these.cuz is totaly corrupted server! HF

We Removed Custom Achen Weapons And Achen Shield For Better Balance...

We Have Also Deleted Extra Stats From Tattoos,It Only gives Extra Hp!!

Plz Understand That These Changes Have Been Done For Server's Benefit And Balance..

very good server the only cons is that community is low..need more people and this server will be one of the best interlude pvp servers

admin must do something to raise the population of the server

You already told it 2 times wtf. You could say smt else too..

Actually server died [kinda].

Ps: Blackheart , poor boi wasted so many money in hope to get the hero in paladin :D hilarious ^^

shot00003qe.jpg