[L2J]L2Achen

Kяaσh

No one will donate for weapons/armors, just because you can get full +20 in two days. The price of Hero for one period it's just god damn retarded noone will donate.

Now the augment seems perty reasonable and cheap imo. :)

No one will donate for weapons/armors, just because you can get full +20 in two days. The price of Hero for one period it's just god damn retarded noone will donate.

Now the augment seems perty reasonable and cheap imo. :)

I don't care about the items donates.. till u can't donate more then max enchant of the srv..

My problem with donate list are the skills.. yeah they are cheap, for this im sure all players will have a lot of passives/actives but not only, this is sign that this srv is made only for money so admin can be corrupted.

95% of buggs is fixed i see. and now the server is going from good to better..

what kind of bugs u mean?like everyone join oly full buffed???aha ridiculous!many of my friends left that shitty server

Are u sure? Going to corruption >> more corruption!

true!well i played there im hero (Arteus in game) and what from i saw is just a corrupted kid server with gms/admins help their friends!no point to play there server is corrupted and made for money only.