[L2J]L2Achen

Kяaσh

This server is so stupid... Need to farm a lot for wepona  and armor + 20....for  rb yewells and tatto...you need to lick your self dick :D

Two days was more than enouth for me to get myself full eq 20. Overall, server still has a few flaws but it's a decent one for who doesn't wanna waste weeks of farm.

The only thing that pisses me off it's those farming zones or just the lack or Raid Bosses that really limits the team play by 100%. You just will 'not' see 9v9 arround here.

Two days was more than enouth for me to get myself full eq 20. Overall, server still has a few flaws but it's a decent one for who doesn't wanna waste weeks of farm.

The only thing that pisses me off it's those farming zones or just the lack or Raid Bosses that really limits the team play by 100%. You just will 'not' see 9v9 arround here.

i agree we need one custom raid boss for  9vs9 and it will drop one epic mask or somethink else

Like I said on L2Achen Forum, Tatoo Upgrading  system:

Tattoo lvl 1: 50 Vote Stones   + 1 RB Coin

Tattoo lvl 2: 100 Vote Stones + 2 RB Coin

Tattoo lvl 3: 150 Vote Stones + 3 RB Coin

And it just flashed me, the unbelivable lack of common sense from the admins by allowing and speaking Greek during gm events/forum.

I actually had to ask my team mates what the rulles were for the gm event rofl.

[gr]gamw thn panagia sou alodape skase![/gr]

you can buy ls but sponge sry my friend but ur server really sucks.i have evas saint with active skill promi lvl 10 power 110 and before 10 mins i played with glady in oly and i gave him only 70 dmg!!the usual dmg i give to everyone in oly is 600-900 dmg! ahaha omg retarded server