[Request]l2jserver subclass delay

+cs.tribal

Question

Hey there!

The most od mxcers out there know the bug that l2jserver has...the one which you can stuck skills from several subclasses!

Well the way to fix this exploit/bug is to add a delay or freeze the player when he is changing/adding subclass!

I know that there are some codes and tried them and they didnt work for me... at least i got some error!

so plesae... re code one of them and make it work for gracia+freya servers of l2jserver's project!

5 answers to this question

Here 1

And Here 2

both is for l2jfree not l2jserver!

dont you get it? i'm not a good at l2java i'm just newbie and not even that i can say.... one which it could be added on l2jserver simple and with no errorS! CAN IT JUST BE?

You save the time of previous subclass change. And on changing you simply check if current time - time of last change is less than the delay you want. If true, dont change, otherwise allow the subclass change.

Hey there!

The most od mxcers out there know the bug that l2jserver has...the one which you can stuck skills from several subclasses!

Well the way to fix this exploit/bug is to add a delay or freeze the player when he is changing/adding subclass!

I know that there are some codes and tried them and they didnt work for me... at least i got some error!

so plesae... re code one of them and make it work for gracia+freya servers of l2jserver's project!

What version you use? As Versus said, from many time there is a Flood Protector added in L2JServer.