[Share] Tanker classes with bow fixed !

Tw3ty

This code means that a tanker classes cannot put on a bow if they are not in Olympiad !

1. Step ! Go to com.l2jserver.gameserver.network.clientpackets & find packet UseItem & add this

if ((activeChar.getInventory().getItemByObjectId(_objectId) != null && item.getItemType() == L2WeaponType.BOW) && ((activeChar.getClassId().getId() == 5) || (activeChar.getClassId().getId() == 6) || (activeChar.getClassId().getId() == 90) || (activeChar.getClassId().getId() == 91) || (activeChar.getClassId().getId() == 20) || (activeChar.getClassId().getId() == 99) || (activeChar.getClassId().getId() == 33) || (activeChar.getClassId().getId() == 106)))
{
if (!activeChar.isInOlympiadMode())
{
	activeChar.sendMessage("While you are a tanker class, you cant use a bow");
	return;
}
}

2. Step ! Go to com.l2jserver.gameserver.model.actor.instance & find L2ClassManagerInstance & add these imports

import com.l2jserver.gameserver.model.L2ItemInstance;
import com.l2jserver.gameserver.model.itemcontainer.Inventory;
import com.l2jserver.gameserver.network.serverpackets.InventoryUpdate;

after that find this line

private static final boolean checkAndChangeClass(L2PcInstance player, int val)

& add

L2ItemInstance rhand = player.getInventory().getPaperdollItem(Inventory.PAPERDOLL_RHAND);
		    if (rhand != null)
		    {
		    	L2ItemInstance[] unequipped = player.getInventory().unEquipItemInBodySlotAndRecord(rhand.getItem().getBodyPart());
		        InventoryUpdate iu = new InventoryUpdate();
		        for (L2ItemInstance element : unequipped)
		        iu.addModifiedItem(element);
		        player.sendPacket(iu);
		    }
		    L2ItemInstance lhand = player.getInventory().getPaperdollItem(Inventory.PAPERDOLL_LHAND);
		    if (lhand != null)
		    {
		    	L2ItemInstance[] unequipped = player.getInventory().unEquipItemInBodySlotAndRecord(lhand.getItem().getBodyPart());
		        player.sendPacket(iu);
		    }
		    L2ItemInstance lrhand = player.getInventory().getPaperdollItem(Inventory.PAPERDOLL_LRHAND);
		    if (lrhand != null)
		    {
		    	L2ItemInstance[] unequipped = player.getInventory().unEquipItemInBodySlotAndRecord(lrhand.getItem().getBodyPart());
		        player.sendPacket(iu);
		    }

3. Step ! Go to com.l2jserver.gameserver.model.olympiad & find OlympiadGame & add this import

import com.l2jserver.gameserver.model.itemcontainer.Inventory;

after that add find this line

protected void PlayersStatusBack()

& add these lines

L2ItemInstance rhand = player.getInventory().getPaperdollItem(Inventory.PAPERDOLL_RHAND);
		    if (rhand != null)
		    {
		    	L2ItemInstance[] unequipped = player.getInventory().unEquipItemInBodySlotAndRecord(rhand.getItem().getBodyPart());
		        player.sendPacket(iu);
		    }
		    L2ItemInstance lhand = player.getInventory().getPaperdollItem(Inventory.PAPERDOLL_LHAND);
		    if (lhand != null)
		    {
		    	L2ItemInstance[] unequipped = player.getInventory().unEquipItemInBodySlotAndRecord(lhand.getItem().getBodyPart());
		        player.sendPacket(iu);
		    }
		    L2ItemInstance lrhand = player.getInventory().getPaperdollItem(Inventory.PAPERDOLL_LRHAND);
		    if (lrhand != null)
		    {
		    	L2ItemInstance[] unequipped = player.getInventory().unEquipItemInBodySlotAndRecord(lrhand.getItem().getBodyPart());
		        player.sendPacket(iu);
		    }

AND HAVE FUN WITH THIS !

Credits to me !

What's the point?

Just read -> This code means that a tanker classes cannot put on a bow if they are not in Olympiad !

if you dont understand this i try explain it better :D it means that all tanks can put on bow only in Olympiad.

Just read -> This code means that a tanker classes cannot put on a bow if they are not in Olympiad !

if you dont understand this i try explain it better :D it means that all tanks can put on bow only in Olympiad.

lol`ed here.

What's the point for this restriction.

That tanks with bow f. ex. on interlude is very good and everyone play only tanks on pvp servers !

hahaha, loled.

first thing - is not retail

second - the code doesn't work

most idiotic thing i ever seen in my entire life, you know that you could just simply adjust the armors retail like, since l2j is not too matched, also that code is way to big and all those many "if"'s checks makes me dizzy.

On top of all wrong section. >.>

hahaha, loled.

first thing - is not retail

second - the code doesn't work

No my dear it works ! and i've never told that is retail like ! IF YOU BE PALADIN or smth. you cannot use bow ( you cant put it on ) ! Yust read the code ( UseItem.java ) and another lines is for bug with this ....

most idiotic thing i ever seen in my entire life, you know that you could just simply adjust the armors retail like, since l2j is not too matched, also that code is way to big and all those many "if"'s checks makes me dizzy.

On top of all wrong section. >.>

It must have lots of "if" checks 'cause tanks are paladin,phoenix,hell knight,dark avavger etc.

No my dear it works ! and i've never told that is retail like ! IF YOU BE PALADIN or smth. you cannot use bow ( you cant put it on ) ! Yust read the code ( UseItem.java ) and another lines is for bug with this ....

don't tell me my dear..

also the bow use LRHAND

don't tell me my dear..

also the bow use LRHAND

are u kidding me ? :D my dear ... you're lams as i see ... lrhand si only for arrows but the weapon is in rhand ! JUST try it & after that u can say smth. like this

are u kidding me ? :D my dear ... you're lams as i see ... lrhand si only for arrows but the weapon is in rhand ! JUST try it & after that u can say smth. like this

don't i ?