Lineage 2 New Project Ehanced Graphics For Chaotic Throne 3?

It's not about L2 only, it happens regularly in the world, that new things become fail, examples:

cs 1.6 better than source

XP is same as W7 (not saying better, but it's pretty much the same, that way = W7 useless money drainer)

Heroes of Might and Magic 3 better than HoMaM4,5

Puberty better than Adultery (:D)

Old Cartoons better than Walt Disney Live Show Fags (Hannah Montana and other faggots)

underrated musicians better than over rated Justin Bieber

etc.

I don't think that Lineage 2 is being hated by people only because of the new updates, but because it's just too old and overplayed.

haha,agree !!

well you got a point there Lain, but actually some reasonable amount of people(including me) hate the new chronicles of the l2 not because of the new stuff but cus of ncsoft never having their own ideas, take for example l2 kamael and up and current aion, 2 freaking different games that have so many things in common! And also their features are not so unique you can find aion stuff (mostly everything in it) and new l2 stuffs in other mmos like wow risen and other successful mmos.

Bottom line is that, NcSoft lost their unique devs that had an idea about imagination, thise new guys are more retarded then the current kiddish l2 community ppl. THEIR -beep-ED! No imagination = nothing, thats why i hate l2 atm they dont have ideas of their own they became some lame idea leachers, pluse lets mention that the little korean -beep-s are starting to do this pensy game features with fluffy agations(Agations were not created by ncsoft, their been in other older mmos) this stupidity makes me sick to my stomach >.>

Cheers.

making sure its read >.>

wow!

Guys i dont know what all of you are saying about it's not good!

But we live in 2010 the graphics are becoming better and better?why stay back to IL graphics? :D

I love it!

wow!

But we live in 2010 the graphics are becoming better and better?why stay back to IL graphics? :D

I love it!

So , you want a game with supreme graphics and 150045665424074 new stuff?

Sorry, but i wont take.

wow!

I love it!

gameplay > graphics

well you got a point there Lain, but actually some reasonable amount of people(including me) hate the new chronicles of the l2 not because of the new stuff but cus of ncsoft never having their own ideas, take for example l2 kamael and up and current aion, 2 freaking different games that have so many things in common! And also their features are not so unique you can find aion stuff (mostly everything in it) and new l2 stuffs in other mmos like wow risen and other successful mmos.

Bottom line is that, NcSoft lost their unique devs that had an idea about imagination, thise new guys are more retarded then the current kiddish l2 community ppl. THEIR -beep-ED! No imagination = nothing, thats why i hate l2 atm they dont have ideas of their own they became some lame idea leachers, pluse lets mention that the little korean -beep-s are starting to do this pensy game features with fluffy agations(Agations were not created by ncsoft, their been in other older mmos) this stupidity makes me sick to my stomach >.>

Cheers.

Not to mention how Lineage 2 looks visually now. I have these "cute" things like cake hats, agathions, punkin heads, cute flying shit, cute new NPCS, cute new Disney Land (Fantasy Island or how is it called?), the game has become cute, fuck I always liked Lineage for its dark graphics, serious npcs, seriously looking skills, serious community. If you want to play cute game, you can try out these free mmos or Ragnarok. Ragnarok is actually meant to be cute because it's anime mmo, so it's quite understandable.

Secondly, I am a big materialist and slight changes can really mess me up. Slight changes like font change since Kamael update, the text is bald, why was that necessary? Did they want to look like Vista Windows (because when Kamael was released Vista was too)? I see no point why do they had to change the font, I was looking forward to Kamael actually (I didn't know about the old NCsoft team leaving), bang .. I logged in and I was like "ouch my eyes.. wtf?'', you know I played C1-C6 for 3-4 years and I got used to that font, and bang there's another font. Why? Ok, I overlooked it, and bang. Why radar changed? I know this is such a materialistic point of view, but I am just like that. When I get used to something over a long time, I just can't bear with new thing coming. I was playing Handball for a long time with my beloved couch, my couch left and so I did, because a new couch was total faggot.

Thirdly, new looking armors. Up until Interlude, they looked really nice and plain, and since Dynasty appeared, or Vesper, or those new ones. It looks just overdone to me. Not only that they look too similar, but there's so many of them.

I can say that gameplay is not ruined, it's still Lineage 2 as it was always, but those visual updates might not attract everyone.

Not to mention how Lineage 2 looks visually now. I have these "cute" things like cake hats, agathions, punkin heads, cute flying shit, cute new NPCS, cute new Disney Land (Fantasy Island or how is it called?), the game has become cute, -beep- I always liked Lineage for its dark graphics, serious npcs, seriously looking skills, serious community. If you want to play cute game, you can try out these free mmos or Ragnarok. Ragnarok is actually meant to be cute because it's anime mmo, so it's quite understandable.

Secondly, I am a big materialist and slight changes can really mess me up. Slight changes like font change since Kamael update, the text is bald, why was that necessary? Did they want to look like Vista Windows (because when Kamael was released Vista was too)? I see no point why do they had to change the font, I was looking forward to Kamael actually (I didn't know about the old NCsoft team leaving), bang .. I logged in and I was like "ouch my eyes.. wtf?'', you know I played C1-C6 for 3-4 years and I got used to that font, and bang there's another font. Why? Ok, I overlooked it, and bang. Why radar changed? I know this is such a materialistic point of view, but I am just like that. When I get used to something over a long time, I just can't bear with new thing coming. I was playing Handball for a long time with my beloved couch, my couch left and so I did, because a new couch was total faggot.

Thirdly, new looking armors. Up until Interlude, they looked really nice and plain, and since Dynasty appeared, or Vesper, or those new ones. It looks just overdone to me. Not only that they look too similar, but there's so many of them.

I can say that gameplay is not ruined, it's still Lineage 2 as it was always, but those visual updates might not attract everyone.

I totally agree with you.

I mean what the fuck? Lineage II is supposed to take place in an MEDIVAL ENVIRONMENT. In a DARK one. Why the heck do they feel the need to add all this flying crap, cloaks and so on and so forth? Why?

Do they seriously think that makes you look like a badass or Jack the Ripper?

well what?

the gameplay stills the same!

doesnt it?

yes it is. i cant uderstand those ppl who are saying that l2 is starting looking like WoW and they stop L2 and start WoW >,>

how ever. the new WoW copies from l2 but nobody marks this. max lvl 85, transformations, humans that are transforming into werewolfs (like the final form on kamael). i dont think that l2 copies from wow like they from l2

btw many of the old servers realized that IL doesnt have any feature and updated to gracia. 

and one friend told me that he played epilogue on low graphic with lag but he plays Freya on full graphic w/o lag. >,>

yes it is. i cant uderstand those ppl who are saying that l2 is starting looking like WoW and they stop L2 and start WoW >,>

how ever. the new WoW copies from l2 but nobody marks this. max lvl 85, transformations, humans that are transforming into werewolfs (like the final form on kamael). i dont think that l2 copies from wow like they from l2

btw many of the old servers realized that IL doesnt have any feature and updated to gracia. 

and one friend told me that he played epilogue on low graphic with lag but he plays Freya on full graphic w/o lag. >,>

And Aion copied from wow the "jump" with the backspace button.If you want a mature answer then stop saying

bullshits about copies, every game copy the other.

well what?

the gameplay stills the same!

doesnt it?

Ofc it wont be the same wait and u will see it.

lol L2 is copying from WoW and not the opposite

As if this would be of the slighest importance to anyone..... Besides that that's not even evident.