[NcSoft]New lineage 2 project (Freaking koreans >.>)

Setekh

indeed its dead already

fail

Well, likely that's the reason so many people stop playing it, imho :D

That's why L3 is needed ;x

I am talking about the reply of lain"l2 is dieying" ,not about why old players stop playing etc.

it has a difference ;/

fail I am talking about the reply of lain"l2 is dieying" ,not about why old players stop playing etc.

it has a difference ;/

oh dude cant u just accept it? l2 is dead already everybody knows that.

the fact that u and some more 15 years old kis still playing aint making it alive.

U can see that l2 is dead by lookin into top sites every one of them is full with x90.0000.0000.000 servers / gm servers and crap like that.

u think thats real lineage? get real please.

oh dude cant u just accept it? l2 is dead already everybody knows that.

the fact that u and some more 15 years old kis still playing aint making it alive.

U can see that l2 is dead by lookin into top sites every one of them is full with x90.0000.0000.000 servers / gm servers and crap like that.

u think thats real lineage? get real please.

dude,that is the mistake from all of you.

You can't find the good lineage servers,join to all crappies servers and then saying that l2 is dead -.- .

Ofc l2 doesn't have so much players like old years but is not dead....

And who said that i am talking about 15 years old kids ?lol

dude,that is the mistake from all of you.

You can't find the good lineage servers,join to all crappies servers and then saying that l2 is dead -.- .

Ofc l2 doesn't have so much players like old years but is not dead....

And who said that i am talking about 15 years old kids ?lol

ONLY 15 YEAR OLD KIS PLAY L2 NOWDAYS GET REAL.

UR TALKING ABOUT SRVS THAT WORTH SHOW ME 5 GODDAMN SERVERS THAT WORTH PLAYING AND AINT LOL SERVERS.

LINEAGE AINT GOING OUT OF GODDARD TO PVP AND THATS ALL ITS ABOUT DOING QUESTS XPING NOT IN 1 DAY BUT IN MONTHS.THATS HOW ITS SUPPOSED TO BE AND THATS HOW IT WAS.

UR TALKING ABOUT SRVS THAT WORTH SHOW ME 5 GODDAMN SERVERS THAT WORTH PLAYING AND AINT LOL SERVERS.

LINEAGE AINT GOING OUT OF GODDARD TO PVP AND THATS ALL ITS ABOUT DOING QUESTS XPING NOT IN 1 DAY BUT IN MONTHS.THATS HOW ITS SUPPOSED TO BE AND THATS HOW IT WAS.

Damn you and 20-35 yeards old men that have given 3000 euro to mafia and dominion

you guys are deviating from subject.

later edit:

your wrong >.> even nc guys said its a grind game >.>

anyway locked.

you guys are deviating from subject.

yeah.but still i didn't understand the subject

fail I am talking about the reply of lain"l2 is dieying" ,not about why old players stop playing etc.

it has a difference ;/

from 1 reply u did 2 pages spam

wow