Unreal Engine Terrain Heightmaps

Setekh

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heightmap

I need the terrain maps for a java version of a client >.> with dose maps i can make(and enhance) the terrain in my l2j game client >.>

Unreal Engine uses a height map image system and i wish to know how it is possible to get the map from the client.

Thanks in advance.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heightmap

I need the terrain maps for a java version of a client >.> with dose maps i can make(and enhance) the terrain in my l2j game client >.>

Unreal Engine uses a height map image system and i wish to know how it is possible to get the map from the client.

Thanks in advance.

well mate I can't remember now because im out of home traveling but I think you can get it from folder textures of your client, sorry i'm wrong somebody correct me.

Height map image is useless without proper decryption. Try to borrow from ncsoft their l2 creating tools.

And why do you say l2j game client? There isn't such thing as java game client (l2j - server, l2 game - client)... :D

I know how to take the heightmaps from the client, but Im also not sure if it's helpful :)

You know the tiles map? With all the T_11_23 and stuff? If you go to your client Lineage II/textures, there are texture .utx with names like T_11_23.utx. Just extract with umodel or something (umodel -export T_11_23.utx) and I think they are in there: the heightmap of the appropriate tile.

Good luck with the project btw! :)

I know how to take the heightmaps from the client, but Im also not sure if it's helpful :)

You know the tiles map? With all the T_11_23 and stuff? If you go to your client Lineage II/textures, there are texture .utx with names like T_11_23.utx. Just extract with umodel or something (umodel -export T_11_23.utx) and I think they are in there: the heightmap of the appropriate tile.

Good luck with the project btw! :)

you just saved me for the second time buddy xD

Now i can continue my work, THANKS!