[Preview][Dragon Age 2][PS3, XBOX 360, PC]

`|SeeN|`

i wanted to post since yesterday.. but the forum was off >.>

Later Edit: Dude, its imba i never played a game like this before action packed and still a classic computer rpg, i -beep-ing love it! Gory, perverse and so damn awesome to play as rogue now.

Mage: Awesome, its simple to play with and the animation and area spells are -beep-ing amazing.

Warrior: Finally a duble handed weapon attack its range, skills witch affect ranged targets too and -beep-ing outstanding gameplay on sword and shield too.

Rogue: Is my new favorite xD i mean GOD! I can disengage from the fight backstab foes protect my mage and stun other targets that dont need immediat attention, with area skill.

-beep-ing awesome, and since hawk can speak and he has a family that pushes the limits between storytelling and a game and its so beautifully made.

No more words.. just fukin brilliant!

U can read what ppl think about DA 2, and I can say I was right, DA 1 was weak but DA 2 is piece of XXX , graphic is weaker, animation is weaker , there is no interface, 6 y o kid wouldn't have prob with this game.  6 maybe 7/10. But kids will be still happy, game has more blood than.. I don't know what.

hf kids.

U can read what ppl think about DA 2, and I can say I was right, DA 1 was weak but DA 2 is piece of XXX , graphic is weaker, animation is weaker , there is no interface, 6 y o kid wouldn't have prob with this game.  6 maybe 7/10. But kids will be still happy, game has more blood than.. I don't know what.

hf kids.

if u run it on minimum it will look llike a cartoon, also the game isnt made to look realistic, thats stupid and hypocritical, a game should be a game not a real life wanna be. The GUI system bind the old GUI too, also i might add that the new skill bar is more eye catching to use, i think its better i can find my skills easier then the older, it had too much detail! And my favorite part is that they made the new path-finding system bind with the new gui and you are able to see the battlefield better and it has a shortcut system.

And the animation is week only cus the demo is an abstraction of the game they didnt focus on the ambient much thats the last minute change and the animation will be surely done.

By my standards da2 gets a 9/10. And i'v been playing rpgs for a while.

yy,

well game is 'good' not very but good.

Tell me, is it only me and my bro.. but can U give armor [main,gloves,helmets,boots] to your fellowship.. coz I see all these armors r only for my char[ main char]  and I don't like it.

yy,

well game is 'good' not very but good.

Tell me, is it only me and my bro.. but can U give armor [main,gloves,helmets,boots] to your fellowship.. coz I see all these armors r only for my char[ main char]  and I don't like it.

true i dont like that at first too.. but still its kinda good to have them off my back xD now i dont have to worry about getting them gear. Tho i would of liked to be like da1..

well I finished game 3 times already, on hard and 2x v.hard, and I must say, again melee ftw, archer is good too [not so good as he was in DA1 expansion] , waiting for better dlc than 12 min quest or lol items.

• 2 weeks later...