WTS Java Codes

fly system for interlud lol and how player can fly?

wyvern teleport them automaticaly (Also it cannot be bypasses + you cannot cast skills or move him) and you can also modify his speed

wyvern teleport them automaticaly (Also it cannot be bypasses + you cannot cast skills or move him) and you can also modify his speed

Impossible without client support + many other sh1ts... It can't work 100%

man y tested it? no so how the -beep- you post here?It needs pathnode to work perfect perfect

Not only pathnode... It can work 90% On gracia...

On interlude it just impossible... And pathnode is not the only reason of not working of this script...

Ofc it will work, but it will stuck/lag/and many other sh1ts...

On interlude it just impossible... And pathnode is not the only reason of not working of this script...

tested for me the only shit is (without path node and geodata) that go on a mountain but aint stuck...it moves up and then it goes normaly (it is climbing the mountain and then continue) with pathnode + geodata works 100% without any shit with pathnode works 90-95%

tested for me the only shit is (without path node and geodata) that go on a mountain but aint stuck...it moves up and then it goes normaly (it is climbing the mountain and then continue) with pathnode + geodata works 100% without any shit with pathnode works 90-95%

can you capture an video? isn't difficult right?

Impossible without client support + many other sh1ts... It can't work 100%

how do you know that ? cuz u cannot code such things that doesnt means the others cannt ? don't post again such comments cuz next time i will report you for spam

can you capture an video? isn't difficult right?

c'on you are requesting videos even for 10 euro, he isn't a scammer be sure for that..

you cannot stuck anywhere cuz you are moving to a point, dont be sure for things that u didnt code..

agree.

what kind of stupid spammer you are?

p.s. this isnt discussion section its a marketplace, discuss it on msn/irc/skype/icq or whereever you want but not in his section/topic. next useless spam goes to the reports

how do you know that ? cuz u cannot code such things that doesnt means the others cannt ? don't post again such comments cuz next time i will report you for spam

c'on you are requesting videos even for 10 euro, he isn't a scammer be sure for that..

you cannot stuck anywhere cuz you are moving to a point, dont be sure for things that u didnt code..

what kind of stupid spammer you are?

p.s. this isnt discussion section its a marketplace, discuss it on msn/irc/skype/icq or whereever you want but not in his section/topic. next useless spam goes to the reports

thanks brut

Bring

Up

My

+

Updated

NOW Available on freya but not with wyvern . insted of wyvern we use this:

Price for freya

10E Paysafe

10E Paypal

msn: sniffsniff@hotmail.com (Instant install + DP Support)