[Help] Computer Screen Freeze

Remington

Hello guys, my computer randomly at any time freezes my screen, i mean its like i took a screenshot! Also mouse and keyboard are not working!

I have Windows 7 64bit

2 GB Ram

Ati Radeon HD 4850

Quad Core Amd Black Box

my computer randomly at any time freezes my screen : possible cpu cooler's problem chance : 80% [needs a tech] or the screen's plug is not properlly plugged.

mouse and keyboard are not working : possible disable of usbs in bios or drivers or usb plugs problem. [needs a tech]

if you don't know any experienced close friend who can help you, go get it fixed by a technician.

Guys wtf.. This is like 99,9% problem of the graphic card. ATI FTW!!!!!! Hahahah

Seriously now, it could be a compatibility problem with your 64bit windows or drivers issue.. check it out.

About the mouse/keyboard could be lots of problems, first of all check your usb ports with another device, to see if they are fuctional.

I had windows xp 64bit or vista 64bit and i didnt had a problem

I mean guys the whole system freezes so nothing responts! I can't move the mouse or use my keyboard! Not that the keyboard stops suddenly but all the system!

I had windows xp 64bit or vista 64bit and i didnt had a problem

I mean guys the whole system freezes so nothing responts! I can't move the mouse or use my keyboard! Not that the keyboard stops suddenly but all the system!

get a technician >.>

try ceck in bios the temperature the is a problem is about procesor , mainboard or video card... u must get a cooler ...

this :)

i had same problem and solvet with a cooler

Guys wtf.. This is like 99,9% problem of the graphic card. ATI FTW!!!!!! Hahahah

Seriously now, it could be a compatibility problem with your 64bit windows or drivers issue.. check it out.

About the mouse/keyboard could be lots of problems, first of all check your usb ports with another device, to see if they are fuctional.

i had the same problem with an nvidia card >.> and the problem was overheating.