gk and combo/strategies

yevonxxx

yes grand khavatari,and i'm asking about low rate server gracia final l2off,no custom stuff or l2j bugs.

i'd like to hear pov of people that play gk from a while,and know well how to manage recharge and attack skill in close combat vs various classes.

Player versus Player

The Tyrant is one of the stronger PvP classes. They can run very fast when using the Rabbit Spirit Totem skill, can Cripple any archer or nuker trying to get out of reach, have high attack speed to disrupt nukers, and have two stun attacks (but don’t overestimate those), two damage attacks and, if everything else failed, the final Punch of Doom. If they have time to prepare themselves, they also have the Assault Attack for even a bit more damage at a good place in the fight.

Still they have very much trouble against Destroyers. The problem is, the moment the Destroyer falls below 30% hp and activates Guts (you suddenly deal only one third of damage) and Frenzy (the guy hits you suddenly three times harder), you are doomed. One trick here is to realize that Guts helps nothing against magic, and that the Tyrant can deal a lot of magic damage with his Force Blaster. So running away (Destroyers are very slow), loading Force Focus to maximum level, then using Force Blaster might give you the necessary edge. Don’t run away too long - Destroyers can heal their hp much faster than Tyrants, AND they can use Bows. Having Health on your Dragon Grinder or Demon Splinter might also give you an important edge.

Against archers, the Rabbit might be considerable, as it makes you even faster than the Wolf and gives you Evasion. Approach with the Rabbit, cripple the victim, then change to Puma and finish him off. Of course this works only once; if there are multiple archers (which is normal for PKs), Puma might be a bad choice as it lowers your pdef even more.

You can find the full Guide about tyrants here: http://strategywiki.org/wiki/Lineage_II/Classes/Tyrant

• 2 weeks later...

Player versus Player

The Tyrant is one of the stronger PvP classes. They can run very fast when using the Rabbit Spirit Totem skill, can Cripple any archer or nuker trying to get out of reach, have high attack speed to disrupt nukers, and have two stun attacks (but don’t overestimate those), two damage attacks and, if everything else failed, the final Punch of Doom. If they have time to prepare themselves, they also have the Assault Attack for even a bit more damage at a good place in the fight.

Still they have very much trouble against Destroyers. The problem is, the moment the Destroyer falls below 30% hp and activates Guts (you suddenly deal only one third of damage) and Frenzy (the guy hits you suddenly three times harder), you are doomed. One trick here is to realize that Guts helps nothing against magic, and that the Tyrant can deal a lot of magic damage with his Force Blaster. So running away (Destroyers are very slow), loading Force Focus to maximum level, then using Force Blaster might give you the necessary edge. Don’t run away too long - Destroyers can heal their hp much faster than Tyrants, AND they can use Bows. Having Health on your Dragon Grinder or Demon Splinter might also give you an important edge.

Against archers, the Rabbit might be considerable, as it makes you even faster than the Wolf and gives you Evasion. Approach with the Rabbit, cripple the victim, then change to Puma and finish him off. Of course this works only once; if there are multiple archers (which is normal for PKs), Puma might be a bad choice as it lowers your pdef even more.

You can find the full Guide about tyrants here: http://strategywiki.org/wiki/Lineage_II/Classes/Tyrant

Please tell me this 'guide' is a joke... force blaster = magic? Destro slow? Ever heard of zealot? :p

I didn't he just asked for a guide, and i gave him one.

U didn't understood my point.. they're telling that ur guide is awful and im saying that maybe isn't ur fault because u just copied it u didn't made it by urself. (in few words im defending u)