Which Member do you think must be promoted?

Maxtor

Thanks to the ones who voted for me!

Now about the staff,sofaki is pretty inactive,if she'd like to comeback,then give her more privs so she can bring this section back to life.

As for Photoshop sections,I think we need a mod there as well.

Phoenix to AION Moderator too.

Morian's also a respected and old member ;)

Maxtor pisteueis sovara pos an ginei kapios mod 8a ginoun ola kalitera? etsi opos einai 8a paraminoun alla pragmata einai afta pou 8a voi8isoun to forum an sozete dld alla esu pote dn ta kaneis gt kostizoun kai esu 8eoreis to maxcheaters mia mixani ploutou . an den riskareis dn 8a kerdiseis. 8imase pos itan to forum prin enan xrono kai pos tora .. oi an8ropoi variounte aukola kai to 3ereis kala opos egw etsi kai oloi exoume vare8i to maxcheaters gt exei katantisei mia routina.. ti na sou ponos sou to epele3es kai eftases se afto to simio ..

Maxtor pisteueis sovara pos an ginei kapios mod 8a ginoun ola kalitera? etsi opos einai 8a paraminoun alla pragmata einai afta pou 8a voi8isoun to forum an sozete dld alla esu pote dn ta kaneis gt kostizoun kai esu 8eoreis to maxcheaters mia mixani ploutou . an den riskareis dn 8a kerdiseis. 8imase pos itan to forum prin enan xrono kai pos tora .. oi an8ropoi variounte aukola kai to 3ereis kala opos egw etsi kai oloi exoume vare8i to maxcheaters gt exei katantisei mia routina.. ti na sou ponos sou to epele3es kai eftases se afto to simio ..

Με νέους μοντς και σέξιονς φυσικά και υπάρχουν περιθώρια βελτίωσης!

I see everybody talking about Global Moderation like it is any kind of easy shit that even a 9 y/o girl can achieve.

Fall from the clouds, land to earth and get real.

Being a global moderator has many requirements that only 4 members in this forum cover, and that's why they are there.

Yeah, it's all matter of routine.

That's why you keep spending your day to complain, cry and chat in this dead forum.

That's not true mate.

oi neoi mod ti 8a kanoun dld? 8a feroun apo 100 atoma o ka8enas kai 8a gemisei to forum? ta nea section? pios 8a ta dei? afou to maxcheaters den to gnorizoun se alla forum afou pote tou o maxtor den exei plirosei gia diafimisi. kai kati alo einai ena  forum me 70k registers kai o maxtor exei vgalei lefta apo afto. kai den dinei lefta gia ena neo design pou den 8a tou kostisei polu otan kati menei stasimo palionei sto mati tou episkepti tis selidas...

I see everybody talking about Global Moderation like it is any kind of easy shit that even a 9 y/o girl can achieve.

Fall from the clouds, land to earth and get real.

Being a global moderator has many requirements that only 4 members in this forum cover, and that's why they are there.

Yeah, it's all matter of routine.

That's why you keep spending your day to complain, cry and chat in this dead forum.

That's not true mate.

None can prove me wrong since we haven't been given a chance.

Agree with the rest of your "essay"!

let's do it

yeah!

People here have no critical judge(w/e it is called)

They can't keep a thread clean

that's why they always fail(anyway,in the fact i thing maxtor cares for 95% of promotes from what his staffers say and not public away

@Coyote:Promoting shows some activity from administration...

@unqart:i really can't understand why you are here

and theme is gonna change i think

Are you kidding me?

i don't know

it was a quick thought

but ex.if u are in GMOD instead of chandy(ex) forum would be ALOT cleaner

here we go again such a stupit topic again.

come on u got staffers cant u ask them about theyr opinion? by making a topic here nothing will be solved everyone will say some retarded shits from theyr heads like Photoshop Section Photoshop mods blablabla .

ye maybe i sound crewl pathetic idiotic or whatever but truth hurts :/.

He thinks he is special.

Eh,what?

here we go again such a stupit topic again.

come on u got staffers cant u ask them about theyr opinion? by making a topic here nothing will be solved everyone will say some retarded shits from theyr heads like Photoshop Section Photoshop mods blablabla .

ye maybe i sound crewl pathetic idiotic or whatever but truth hurts :/.

Do you have any better idea?