ExShowScreenMessage - client mod

repxl

Hey can anyone say where is the Exshowscreenmessage

in client i want change the color .

please fast if its possible :/

good from what I understand I want to change the colors of the chat, etc right? you must modify the systemmsg-e.dat

good from what I understand I want to change the colors of the chat, etc right? you must modify the systemmsg-e.dat

no ExShowMessage its like when server shutdown ,this big text on screen appear at right down server shutting down or someting like this and this im searching in client to change the color of it becuase its normally white

well I think you want this :)

Full Display System

yes this im looking for but i cant find what line is for this message .. :/ can you help me your are the Master in client modding :)

becuase this .dat no work in freya so i have to change it in freyas .dat

yes this im looking for but i cant find what line is for this message .. :/ can you help me your are the Master in client modding :)

becuase this .dat no work in freya so i have to change it in freyas .dat

you can do it with this L2 FILE EDIT becasue work with FREYA too try now

L2 FILE EDIT

yup i know i have file edit for freya i just asking where is this big screen message on window

where is it in sys message.dat ?

i cannot find it . :(

well you can try export a .dat in .TXT and search this text in this file much better ;)

well you can try export a .dat in .TXT and search this text in this file much better ;)

Nice typ Crt. error .

but im searched 2x times and cannot find what is this screen message this big text ... :/

i used too find ... but no sucess .

ok man I don't know you search fine but here I found this codes try.

1    1    a,The server will be coming down in $s1 second(s).  Please find a safe place to log out.\0    2    79    9B    B0    FF    a,    a,    8    0    3    1    0    a,Exit Game: $s1 second(s)\0    a,server\0

101    1    a,You cannot exit while in combat.\0    0    79    9B    B0    FF    a,ItemSound3.sys_impossible\0    a,    0    0    0    0    0    a,    a,none\0

125    1    a,Do you wish to exit the game?\0    4    79    9B    B0    FF    a,    a,    0    0    0    0    0    a,    a,popup\0

126    1    a,Do you wish to exit to the character select screen?\0    4    79    9B    B0    FF    a,    a,    0    0    0    0    0    a,    a,popup\0

1239    1    a,The keyboard security module has failed to load. Please exit the game and try again.\0    4    79    9B    B0    FF    a,    a,    0    0    0    0    0    a,    a,popup\0

1298    1    a,Please confirm that you would like to exit the Monster Race Track.\0    4    79    9B    B0    FF    a,    a,    0    0    0    0    0    a,    a,popup\0

1391    1    a,You have exited from the party room.\0    0    79    9B    B0    FF    a,    a,    0    0    0    0    0    a,    a,none\0

1878    1    a,The game will end in $s1 second(s).\0    0    79    9B    B0    FF    a,    a,    2    0    5    1    1    a,Exit Game: $s1 seconds!\0    a,none\0

2744    1    a,If you press the "Control Cancel" action button, you can exit the control state at any time.\0    0    79    9B    B0    FF    a,    a,    0    0    0    0    0    a,    a,none\0

2997    1    a,You exited from the Command Channel matching room.\0    0    79    9B    B0    FF    a,    a,    0    0    0    0    0    a,    a,none\0

ok for me is this line but this not work try with another man good luck

1878    1    a,The game will end in $s1 second(s).\0    0    79    9B    B0    FF    a,    a,    2    0    5    1    1    a,Exit Game: $s1 seconds!\0    a,none\0

ok man I don't know you search fine but here I found this codes try.

ok for me is this line but this not work try with another man good luck

ye ty crt . this helped a bit .

its just so i have created a new command //myannounce Hey

this will show message on the screen to all players .

and it,s white . so i will change the color but dont know how do that .

Its not Client Mods Request Help section, locked.

it is :) becuase it can be setted in client i just no know how .

btw exshowscreenmessage have no colums for color so there is client modding need,