[League of Legends] Evelynn buff coming according to leaked info !

Passive: Theft of Vitae

On kill/assist, Evelynn heals (100+LV*30) health. 130~640.

(Q)Hate Spike

20% spell vamp

Improved AP ratio (.35? from .28)

Now targets two opponents near Evelynn (previously targeted one then bounced to another)

Prioritizes champions

Currently glitched so that if only one opponent is in range, they will be struck twice

(W)Shadow Walk

Stealth 40sec at all levels

Stun 1sec at all levels

10~26% improved movespeed while stealthed and for 4 seconds after

Reduced stealth delay to 1.25 from 1.5

Stealth bug still not fixed (loses stealth on animation start instead of on hit like all other stealth champions)

(E)Ravage

Incorporates a mini-dash to the target

No longer requires a back-attack to apply debuff

Slight range increase to account for dash. Range isn't high enough to hit people through walls.

"Ravage's AP Ratio was reduced to 0.7"

®New Ultimate: Exuding Embrace

AOE skill, affects champions only

Affects instantly, doesn't "persist" I think (looks like a cloud)

ZERO damage (since Shadow Walk applies stuns on damage)

40~60% slow

Blinds all champions in radius

3 (???) second duration on all targets hit

Radius approx 200 units? Pretty small. Smaller than the graphic/aoe circle anyways.

Source: http://shureria.blogspot.com/2010/09/eve-buff-20.html

Do you think that she'll finally become a competitive champion or remain a "filling slot" to her team, that becomes useless when the enemy tank gets an Oracle's Elixir?

they can't make her *

Well, personally I think that she's much better now.

Her passive used to be an effect of her ulti. Now it's... a constantly passive effect.

Her Q was almost useless at team fights, though it was spammable. Now it hits full damage to 2 champions and strikes twice if there's only one target at her spell's range. Not to mention, that it has an increased AP ratio and "prefers" to hit champions rather than creeps.

Her W is now awesome for ganking. Just get her teleport and tell your teammates to place a ward at a bush at their lane, so that you can teleport and suddenly stun, while none of your enemy laners would realise fast enough to say "miss". Increased movement speed offers great map control in combination with boots of mobility. Plus, the fact that you still have increased movement speed for 4 seconds after you de-stealth, makes her a pretty good finisher for chasing down unsuspected low HP targets.

Her E now reduces the targets armor no matter which direction it's casted from. Which means that you don't have to get behind the target like now...

About her ultimate... I don't think that it's something too special if its range is really that short, but it's not bad when your enemies gather up and you have a good tank to distract them. That blind thingy would make "Auto-attack-based champions" useless for a short time. (Tristana, Yi, Ashe, Teemo etc...)

i don't think they will remake her. "leaked" info from a blog which was created just for 1 article

not trusted imo

http://shureria.blogspot.com/

There's not just one article. There's ACCURATE leaked info since 29th of August (Miss Fortune, Manamune, Sona, Swain)

Buddha! Zeus! God! Somebody help me! Satan, you owe me!

Just make it come true.

But w/e if the player keeps a low profile at early game none will bother buying an Oracle's so at mid-late you can GG them.

Well, I logged in the NA server, only to realise that her skills' descriptions have changed, while the effects are the same as they used to be.

btw Ravage has been converted into a dash-like skill. (According to that description...) Looks interesting ;p

• 2 weeks later...

It's hard for most to imagine Evelynn first was OP. I would be glad when she's finally playable, though I'm afraid it'll take a while. They said at the previous patch notes that they weren't finished with her rework or something.

• 1 month later...

It's hard for most to imagine Evelynn first was OP. I would be glad when she's finally playable, though I'm afraid it'll take a while. They said at the previous patch notes that they weren't finished with her rework or something.

she is playable!! but you must steal some kills at the beginning.

• 1 month later...

So Evelynn's getting nerfed, instead of buffed, on Tuesday. Funny cause even though nothing changed about her, she became an overpowered champion after SorakaBot showed everyone how Eve should be played.

Your thoughts?