[Disscusion/Help]Few Words about VB

KrowleR

Wich Lesson do you prefer to start?  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Wich Lesson do you prefer to start?

• Visual Basic
    • Java

Hello Folks! I've started VB Lessons from home and i want some instructions on how to use it(What can we do with this program) If you can explain plz i'll appreciate that!

I'm VB Newbie :///

Thank you!

-Krowler

Hello Folks! I've started VB Lessons from home and i want some instructions on how to use it(What can we do with this program) If you can explain plz i'll appreciate that!

I'm VB Newbie :///

Thank you!

-Krowler

try to learn java or something else i was coding on vb via youtube help xD and seems it sucks also i formatted my pc 3 times due to stuck and disperformance of visual basic 2008

try to learn java or something else i was coding on vb via youtube help xD and seems it sucks also i formatted my pc 3 times due to stuck and disperformance of visual basic 2008

I've download the experts edition.... :///// And which program is for java lessons????

Visual Basic personally like learn it, very useful with interfaces :)

I will CriticalError :) I want to learn it :) So while i have learned it very well i will make shares :D here :P :)

you failed at java(basically to l2java) and now you try smth other?

guess what

YOU WILL FAIL AGAIN.

M8 i don't care to what you say.... As i told before it's my first time where am gonna use VB ok??? If you want flame i don't want.... Will be better if you care yourself.... And don't be like 10th year old kid Or you wannabe little kid?

M8 i don't care to what you say.... As i told before it's my first time where am gonna use VB ok??? If you want flame i don't want.... Will be better if you care yourself.... And don't be like 10th year old kid Or you wannabe little kid?

your english are worst from mine pf ;D

As i told before it's my first time where am gonna use VB ok???

so?

YOU FAIL EVERYWHERE.

If you want flame i don't want...

It's not flame :)