[share] The Player versus player basics and what you have to know.

xTsili

your topics show us nothing more

I don't see so many guys having same problem with my topics as you,  i just see some big-pig headed,brainless,full of tard kids that think they are born with Knowledge to do only one thing..Criticize :)

But here, MrPros a guy is registering only to "gain" knowledge or to "share" right?Why some1 else to log in here?Well i see lots of guys need help and i give it...Now if u don't like it just post a negative comment to show ur negative reaction nothing more.. And please dont use that thing "Us" because only some of kind big-purse guys with payed blue name or green have the same opinion of you..And i repeat "Some"

I don't see so many guys having same problem with my topics as you,  i just see some big-pig headed,brainless,full of tard kids that think they are born with Knowledge to do only one thing..Criticize :)

But here masters a guy is registering only to "gain" knowledge or to "share" right?Why some1 else to log in here?Well i see lots of guys need help and i give it...Now if u don't like it just post a negative comment to show ur negative reaction nothing more.. And please dont use that thing "Us" because only some of kind big-purse guys with payed blue name or green have the same opinion of you..And i repeat "Some"

no,he logs in to see HOW TO CLICK an retail option and with this change the color of a pet

yeah,that's totally useful + difficult