General Field

Aidas

Question

So, guys, I need some help. When player teleports to town it's all OK there is Pease Zone, but when character is beeing restarted, then there is General Field at all the town and players can kill everyone.. So In what java file I should search for this bug ? It works in all towns, villages and there where should be a peace zone.

13 answers to this question

It's Interlude, latest L2jEqual pack sources, this pack is awesome except that bug. And please don't tell me that this pack is dead and bla bla bla, I just want that somebody tell me in which java file I should chech for bug.

It's Interlude, latest L2jEqual pack sources, this pack is awesome except that bug. And please don't tell me that this pack is dead and bla bla bla, I just want that somebody tell me in which java file I should chech for bug.

NoT ERORS On Game Server?

So, guys, I need some help. When player teleports to town it's all OK there is Pease Zone, but when character is beeing restarted, then there is General Field at all the town and players can kill everyone.. So In what java file I should search for this bug ? It works in all towns, villages and there where should be a peace zone.

hello good friend I'm not sure, but previously in a pack that had something i was trying to change the configuration of the zones of peace, are you sure there's nothing there ..? you revised fine it?

Cmon, guys. Noone else don't know in which java file this bug could be ?

It is strange bug dude...

What do you say about changing pack ?

It would be the best sollution...

Ok, then what do you suggest, what interlude pack should I use, of course there should be source files too. Don't offer L2jFree please. :)

No l2jfree ?

So try l2j,it's up to the developer of the pack.