interlude (l2java)Lineage2RiseOfKing Interlude

bitzone

Hello RiseOfKing. We invite you to play on the most updated Interlude Server around.

Server Info:

RiseOfKing Rates:

EXP:150x

SP: 200x

Adena: 200x

Spoil: 10x

Autolearn Skills:

- No SP & spellbooks needed.

- Gain your skills by the level you reach.

NPC Buffers:

- Second profession buffs, dances and songs.

- Buffs/Dances/Songs

- Renewal & Champion

- Third profession special buffs | COV, Magnus, POW

- Third profession special buffs last 2 Hour | COV, Magnus, POW etc.

Custom Currency System:

RiseOfKing Armor

RiseOfKing Weapon

RiseOfKing Mask

Server Rules 1. Using any third party program is not allowed and may result into an account or even IP-ban.

2. Exploiting/Cheating is not tolerated and will result into an immediate ban.

3. Be respectfull towards the staff, if you cannot do so, you'll be chatbanned for a long period of time. Further violations of this rule will result in an account/IP Ban.

4. Asking for items, adena, experience, levels or Raid Boss location will be ignored. If you keep spamming the GM in question, you will be jailed and chatbanned. Further continuation leads to an account ban.

5. Badbuffing in town will be punished with jail, however: In leveling areas or combatzones you're allowed to badbuff on red (PKs) and purple (flagged) players. Badbuffing wartags is allowed even when they are white but only in non-peaceful zones.

6. GMs will only return donated items during the event of a rollback or technical difficulties. Losing them by getting scammed or dropping them while pk or simply dropping them is your responsibility.

7. Feeding in olympiad is not allowed, that means having your clan/alliance feed you, dualboxing to feed yourself or using any program of some sorts to give yourself points.

8. Pretending to be a(n) admin/GameMaster will not be tolerated and will result into an Account/IP ban immediately.

9. Advertising for any other server or communities will result in an immediate Account/IP ban. Posting links to websites with harmful materials like keylogger and hacks will be dealt with swiftly.

10. We will not tolerate any racist behaviour anywhere, period. There wont be a second chance on this one. You will be punished!

11. Selling anything that is related to Lineage 2 RiseOfKing for real money is not allowed and is a banable offense for both the person selling as well as the person buying.

12. Trading items from another server for items on this server or vice versa is an immediate bannable offence.

13. Training mobs will not be tolerated, this means on other players or at spawn point. Trainers will be de-leveled back to level 1.

Forum:http://l2riseofking.2forum.biz/

it's not the old one, the old one from a few years ago had 3k xp and was one of the best l2 servers i played on........custom items with no overpowered stats, it had dynasty and apella as custom had rb zone pvp zone farm zone with mantra was a community with over 400 players, shame it closed. After closing they started a new server with 300 xp i think or less......this is not even close to the legendary server that rise of kings was. It's a shame how all servers developers can't come with something original and always use the names form great servers. Anyway good luck with your server!

it's not the old one, the old one from a few years ago had 3k xp and was one of the best l2 servers i played on........custom items with no overpowered stats, it had dynasty and apella as custom had rb zone pvp zone farm zone with mantra was a community with over 400 players, shame it closed. After closing they started a new server with 300 xp i think or less......this is not even close to the legendary server that rise of kings was. It's a shame how all servers developers can't come with something original and always use the names form great servers. Anyway good luck with your server!

That was best interlude pvp i played:)

This is the old one, I was GameMaster there.

As I said, if this "is" the real old L2 Rs why didnet they oppened that 3k xp server again .. they opend it once with 300 or what ever it was and no community.. and now again 150xp and again will fail ... open the OLD L2 RS :)

I test this server, my suggestion are:

Connection - There is huge lag, skill delay.

Class - Unbalance classes.

NPC Buffer - Old and it as delay.

Items - Overpower, No Icon.

Community - LOW ! max: 10 Players.

Corruption ! There is one guy who have Epic armor and @ 7 weapons and the server open for 3 days, that means corruption.

Homemade server for money. I wont spend any time there.

This is the old one, I was GameMaster there.

I test this server, my suggestion are:

Connection - There is huge lag, skill delay.

Class - Unbalance classes.

NPC Buffer - Old and it as delay.

Items - Overpower, No Icon.

Community - LOW ! max: 10 Players.

Corruption ! There is one guy who have Epic armor and @ 7 weapons and the server open for 3 days, that means corruption.

Homemade server for money. I wont spend any time there.

so this isen't the old one right? ^^