[Share] Black Chaotic Weapons [Interlude]

Hello all well this time I share this old work from Interlude because a guy tell me can adapt it and well I do it.

DxlQk.png

JACrG.png

hWyQh.png

pJp3B.png

9HAe3.png

BhIQk.png

j7YzG.png

JyLYA.png

weapon.png

Credits by L2CR (textures) and me for adaptation

CriticalError,could u adapt the AION weapons for IL?is it possible?

a lot work because have a many models, follow my guide posted in forum and can do it too ;)

CriticalError,ur guide is nice,but i think if some1 wanna to adapt the AION weapons for low Chronicels,like IL,need to use 3dmax or ue.

but if some1 just want to adapt the Chaotic weapons for newer Chronicels,this guide is usefull..

My request:could u give a guide which can adapt a AION weapon to IL?Just one AION weapon.or could u tell me the methods ???thx a lot.

CriticalError,ur guide is nice,but i think if some1 wanna to adapt the AION weapons for low Chronicels,like IL,need to use 3dmax or ue.

but if some1 just want to adapt the Chaotic weapons for newer Chronicels,this guide is usefull..

My request:could u give a guide which can adapt a AION weapon to IL?Just one AION weapon.or could u tell me the methods ???thx a lot.

well the truth that if you have to use MAX because not all chronicles are equal then when you do edit any weapon will look anywhere but where you have to go sorry.

• 6 months later...

I Like Most The Armor xDDDD

Weaps Are Cool

Nothing Special But Ok :)

Sure, especially while download link doesn't work, smart!

Topic Locked.