L2Phx Br1nk Mod v1.0 (based on l2phx 3.1.8)Exploit!!!!

rooy

• 8 months later...

OMG DeadlySin , wenu5 , misterli  and thisiswhoiam  THIS TOPIC IS OLD someone to close....

it's not old! the last was at 17 oktober! means 5 days ago! they are spamming but u are also if u want to close report them or pm a platinum/gold member or moderator! by saying something doesn' say nothing! ^^

• 2 months later...

so what the meaning of Exploit!!!! when she sayed only ty lol?

and a lick to download..

To begin, I would like to thank xkor'a for the excellent platform to intercept packets L2.

All started with the fact that I wrote the script, so you can maintain skill in the file, and then load them and teach, but the management of chat without GUI me uncomfortable, and the extra computation in a cycle of receiving and sending packages badly affect ping. Why Frank with a script when you have invoked?, And I thought useful to the site) ... finally get the following: clear why this should be .. At servers to teach other people's skill can be taught skills cap, GM-skill, RB-skill, etc.

So, we learned the skills 300, admincheg zobanil us here, and teach happen again) .. Now, you can make a copy of skills, and then download them, also can be added to the database for further study skills .. You can include auto and not anymore) ..

Tested on the server interluda.net x1200 (mirror - tbs.org.ru).

Handling package, and other computations occur in a separate thread, so as not to disturb the exchange of data between the server and client.

Wishes and found bugs post here) is not strictly judged) on Kodil

cause i have L2Phx i need know how to use it:D