[Help] How To Make .shop Command

[Geo]Sky

Question

.shop command, ok.

But you should tell us what should be function of this command.

Its quite obvious thats its gonna be some kind of Shop =D but it would be better to specify exactly what do u mean.

1) Create your own bypasses that allow you to open a buylist/multisell window w/o the npc dependency

2) Modify the buylist/multisell buy/sell packets to be able to buy/sell w/o the npc dependecy (be carefully with this)

3) Create a voicedcommandhandler and make it to prompt a html which contains those bypasses you build

1) Create your own bypasses that allow you to open a buylist/multisell window w/o the npc dependency

2) Modify the buylist/multisell buy/sell packets to be able to buy/sell w/o the npc dependecy (be carefully with this)

3) Create a voicedcommandhandler and make it to prompt a html which contains those bypasses you build

HEH he mean to give him the code -.-

I can not understand how the Java add Script. htmls do I'm :)

Sky" post="1391056" timestamp="1285245086"]

You Are Spammer Man If you can not help not to post

actually xaddytsu gave you an answer... none is responding though try to put aio item instead of .shop ... its almost the same xD anyway .. i am not a spammer

actually xaddytsu gave you an answer... none is responding though try to put aio item instead of .shop ... its almost the same xD anyway .. i am not a spammer

As remote write I do not know and I want to help me and if I can Write, and in particular whether the trend of spam

Sky" post="1391071" timestamp="1285245349"]

As remote write I do not know and I want to help me and if I can Write, and in particular whether the trend of spam

i dont understand nothing of your saying what you mean? you dont know to put AIO item?