[Share] Event Engine

B1ggBoss

And? works on Freya?

sorry i didn't .. something appeared and i couldn't check it

anyway

WHY IS THIS PEOPLE STILL POSTING HERE WHEN LINK DOESN'T WORK ? xD!..

SOMEBODY CLOSE THIS TOPIC .. AS I SAID LINK IS NOT WORKING

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

i didnt work over it for so long, but its an abstract engine, it can be coded for any chornicle.

About what event contains, it only comes with tvt to test it. The goal of this share isnt to give many events, but to decrease the time and work needed to code one

• 3 months later...

This diff contains a Event Engine: An engine capable to execute datapack-sided scripts to run a event. Those dp-side script will extends, inherit and override when needed basic methods needed for most kind of events, so it makes you able to make an event just in the same way as a quest.

All events are fully configurable ingame, with a full of tools admin panel (Data can be saved manually, but is unneeded, it will be saved automatically at server shut down).

The engine supports events with many event rounds and teams (All you have to do is add them ingame)

It also contains a vote system, ppl will be able to vote which event will be the next one comming up (Can be disabled of course)

The code is very young (i just tested all administration side and the event i translated (TvT, which can be found at data/scripts/events/Team_vs_Team/)). I mostly share for those who wanna help me on testing the engine. All ppl who test it can tell me what it lacks, what does not work and what throw catched exceptions or errors.

I dont recommend to use it in any live server for now.

Code side, the code is a little messy (will reorganize and go to the optimisation side when ill sure  100% that the engine is working fine)

Is coded for l2jserver, last revision of gracia epilogue branch

http://www.mediafire.com/?5514r3dwq7v3qjh

thank you

• 2 weeks later...