[L2J] L2Spinn 50+ ONLINE!

DreamStage

The lag problem is not from server, its from your distance to the server, cause right now we have 35 players and no one lagging.

And snelka, we advertise as all game masters and developers should do for their servers, to make publicity.

About the increase of xp, its like if players want to increase rates, i just make a poll on forum, and feel free to discuss =)

If you play at L2 Spinn and want me to make a poll, just tell me please so we can work out with that.

Peace and love, and answer me here =) Thx

PS: Server from atlanta city (USA)

Stop qqing man )) ur just jealous

First, we added the items, because 50 players asked us to add. And if its an item witch we can add to our CUSTOM gm shop, and its our server, why cant we add?

Then its not "lached ppl" at all, because i saw u log in at night, when almost was sleeping. Log in now and check. Do i realy need to post some screens?

Btw are you a server doctor?

No?

So stfu =)

Cause i see you flaming at every topic to gain profit.

today was my last day , after rec. 5 Crismon moss [nobl Q ] after 2 h..

And  this is not flame, this is truth , This is your "idea" to keep ppl on server [ farm till die]

and2 u don't have 50 ppl online

1st of all I'm not writing my "opinions" in every topic becauseI write my opinions only there where I checked serv by myself.

2nd of all why I write  "how u called it -flames" ..dude just go Request  L2 server section and check how many ppl think same as I do that since MONTHS there is not even 1 good server around.

over

bb

Over? who you think you are? U farmed 2 hours because you wanted lawl.

I didnt saw one player qqing like you because of 5 crimson mos =/ your the only one that took so dam long.

So feel free to stop comment "your opinion" because its against 50 others. And yes we had 50 players online and now are 30+.

You couldnt make a disaster with the "Glittering Medals item" so you need another, and so go on...

Continue freely, im enjoying it.  8)

Now leave my post alone you insect.  ::)

By the Way its 30+ players against 1 =/

True fact  :D