interlude L2j Lineage2Moon

pkmicrochip

Report server have change now..! the New pack version now is online and running 100%

now server is pvp with good balanced classes and more just join and have fun.!

You kidding me ? Good Balanced Classes ? when i tried first... was fail.

You kidding me ? Good Balanced Classes ? when i tried first... was fail.

only login play on game and then speak to me if is not balanced i close the server..! just go play

only login play on game and then speak to me if is not balanced i close the server..! just go play

So you're either working for NCSoft or you better close the server right now, before you say something even more embarrassing.

So you're either working for NCSoft or you better close the server right now, before you say something even more embarrassing.

bla bla bla bla lolen kid.! if you whant to spam? go spam on other topic boy. not in my topic

bla bla bla bla lolen kid.! if you whant to spam? go spam on other topic boy. not in my topic

Check what you said, mate,

then what I said,

And then use your wondrous, but, certainly, unenviable mind to find a connection between those posts before ''mhakingh spham''.

Read what site say.!  *This site is in no way affiliated or associated with NCSoft

again you didnt understand anyway is for high iq ppl

that he means is how to make balance alone and on l2j lol its impossible

again you didnt understand anyway is for high iq ppl

that he means is how to make balance alone and on l2j lol its impossible

sniffer you tray to play now on my server?