WTS L2JPack

Sniffer*

Look guys, Sniffer* is a trasted person and sience i know him i am sure that he gives what you pay. It's very simple to say it's l2j free or l2jeclipse but if you think a bit that a person, with the recognition he has, would sell a pack which is worst of the worst then there is no point to hurt his "name"

My opinion is that if there is a person who just want to create a server and he doesn't want to start learning about java,html,xml etc etc and he also doesn't want to spend a lot of money this pack is a very good choice. It's a good pack with many mods and some useful protections.

Look guys, Sniffer* is a trasted person and sience i know him i am sure that he gives what you pay. It's very simple to say it's l2j free or l2jeclipse but if you think a bit that a person, with the recognition he has, would sell a pack which is worst of the worst then there is no point to hurt his "name"

My opinion is that if there is a person who just want to create a server and he doesn't want to start learning about java,html,xml etc etc and he also doesn't want to spend a lot of money this pack is a very good choice. It's a good pack with many mods and some useful protections.

1)I  have never trade with sniffer* but i believe he is a trusted seller..

2)are you kidding me??why is this pack a very good choice?because it have some usual mods and protections?what is the special on it?why should someone buy it?