[L2Phoenix] Argos x5 [Asterios Network 20k + Online]

VeGe

Q: When is the opening day of the new server?

А:11 September 2010, 12:00 AM GMT+3(4?) (Moscow time zone)

Q: What rates are going to be?

А:×5, same a Hardin. Some modifiers will be calculated non-linearly.

Q: Is there going to be LUCK? (Luck, or premium account, PA - if server rates are x5 and you buy PA, your rates are x10 for everything ( not x5). Doesn't influence the drop of quest items.)

А: Yes,but only in two weeks after the server launch.

Q: Is PA(Luck) going to work on the new server, if we buy it on x3 or x5 (Hardin)?

А: Yes,but only in two weeks after the launch.

Q: Are all the other ALT+B functions going to be available right after the launch?

А: Yes, same as Hardin.

Q: What is the maximum number of online players the new server will be able to sustain?

А: Minimum10 000. The server has already been undergone successful test with 8 600.

Q: What hardware does the new server have?

А: The new х5 is going to be situated together with old х5(Hardin).The players will be quite comfortable with 24 cores and 64 GB ram.

Q: If the hardware fails to sustain both servers,what will the administration do?

А: If there are any problems with hardware performance, we will urgently buy a new server and install it within a month.

Q:What compilation of the game will be installed on the new server?

А: The new х5 is going to be the exact copy of the old one. In case if Freya is already installed on all our servers, this server will have Freya, too.

Q: How are clan hall auctions going to be held?

А: They are going to be held in standard manner. The first auction is going to end in two weeks after the launch.

Q: What is the maximum amount of dualboxes?

А: 2 for free, the third for 10 silvers a week.

Q: When are you going to wipe this server?

А: Never. If the number of people online falls dramatically, the merging of servers will be possible.

Q: What is the maximum level of safe enchant?

А: The maximum level of safe enchant for all the items besides fullbody armor +3. For fullbody armor they are +4.

Q: I don’t like the Russian version of the game. Can I switch it off? A: Yes, you can. You should find the file Asterios.ini in asterios folder and change the lang=ru to lang=en. The Russian translation of NPC dialogs can be switched off by entering .lang in chat.

Q: Are there any unique ingame commands?

А: Yes,you can read the list here

Q: Is there any difference in regenerating Vitalityin Online and offline mode?

А: Оffline Vitality regenerates 4 times quicker.. If your character is in Оffline Trade mode, it is considered Online.

Q: Are there going to be chat moderators?

А: Yes, but only in two weeks after the server launch.

Commands entered into chat

· .help – help with commands

· .whoami or .whoiam – your character info

· .pflag – pointing out to all the party members the direction in which the current player is

· .cflag – the same, only for the clan

· .exp – exact amount of exp left to the next level up

· .cfg – different settings

· .lang [ru|en] – switching the language of NPC dialogs

· .cfg dli [on|of] – displaying the droplist with SHIFT+click

· .cfg noe [on|of] – exp block (exp approaches to 99.99% and stops)

· .cfg trace [on|of] – debug command for searching the way and displaying all the mid-points

· .cfg notraders [on|of] – cancelling the display of all the traders. forc omputers with poor performance

· .cfg notShowBuffAnim [on|of] – cancels the display of some effects. forc omputers with poor performance

· .cfg translit [on|of|la] – switching ON the reverse transliteration mode

· .lock - locks the account with the IP addressor subnet in CIDR notation ( http://ip2cidr.com/). Is prolonged every time when you enter the account.

· .offline – leaving the character in offline trade mode. (Requires silver – E.)

· .password – changing the account password.

· .km-all-to-me – Clan Leader can summon all the members of his/her clan to him/her by using this command. Requires 5 summon crystals from every person who is summoned.

· .repair – repairing of the damaged account (if you face error message entering your account or if your character is stuck somewhere). To use this command, you must create another character on this very account and enter the command from it. After that the “problem” character is automatically moved to the nearest city, and all its armor – to the warehouse.) In such cases it is also highly recommended to make a fullcheck of the L2client. The command is sensitive to cAsE sHiFt.

· .status – displaying the current server version.

I'm just advertising the server. I won't answer any questions except Rates/Lags/Population

Q: What hardware does the new server have?

А: The new х5 is going to be situated together with old х5(Hardin).The players will be quite comfortable with 24 cores and 64 GB ram.

good machine

Very nice server,but donate for x10 xp and full of russians pits me off

what's the cost of PA ?

server is really great i can say better than rpg in community even if the 90% are ruskis,but its weird a server that gets 20k ppl has less spam than the other lol-kid-homehosted pvp servers..

P.S:use google toolbar for fast translation.

I would play if they had a system for english but everything russian :D

Q: I don’t like the Russian version of the game. Can I switch it off? A: Yes, you can. You should find the file Asterios.ini in asterios folder and change the lang=ru to lang=en. The Russian translation of NPC dialogs can be switched off by entering .lang in chat.