[SHARE] Dialog Maker

ArkeyWave

Hi everybody, today i come sharing a useful program, for me.. IT'S WONDERFUL, i hope it be so for you

[sorry for my english, i'm learning  :D :D :D :D :D :D]

Preview:

npcmaker.gif

Download:

Dialog Maker

Credits to:

Angakaran

its not that bad just hope its working on the newes clients but as i see it doesn't cause the buttons don't show up...

so its the same as the ones which are already posted in this forum!

if its don't show the same as its would look in game its useless so i still prefer notepad++

its not that bad just hope its working on the newes clients but as i see it doesn't cause the buttons don't show up...

so its the same as the ones which are already posted in this forum!

if its don't show the same as its would look in game its useless so i still prefer notepad++

Hi skynet, i've seen your concern and i tell you something, i am working on my own server CT2.4 L2jServer [last revision], and it works fine, so just try it and later tell me, i though some people would not like it, but for some others this would be usefull.

I hope i have answered your question.

yeah u use it in ct2.4 and?

the old ones work there too but its still not 100% working cause its don't show buttons so nope i wont try it out :P

well ... you think what you want buddy ;D ... now i leave this for other people who needs it ... ;D!

I remember this program from a topic with dead link, i am sure i have see it again!

Yeah,true.

I have it too but i didn't downloaded from here xD

As SkyNet says it doesn't show the buttons exactly that they are,that's the problem for me :/ .

Anyway,good for re-sharing it.

Yes people, this is RE SHARED, i didn't find this until after i made this post .. so i hope you can use this to make your htm making, easir..

Note: The program has all the functions BASICS you need, well about the buttons, you look for that just to make easier the using of the program just to don't be freaking out looking for functions (:

Enjoy people ... have fun ... and more than anything ...

"Smyle to the life and don't make it stop you living."

By Me (: