[L2J] L2premium

l2premium

stop be smart asses and make post just to have more adena or i dont know what else you want to win.You should stop bullshits and just log in and see if all this things are true.

Greek Version:Oloi eseis oi e3ipni ekei e3o afiste tis m**kies kai mpeite kai deite.Den katafernete kati kanontas apira post legontas oti den isxiei.

lol just said ur system/server login is broken. i downloaded the system from the site, but when i try to connect nothing happens. is this a server error or something?

i told u this because if u wanna new ppl on server u gotta fix all the login problems.

the server is up, you just need a full Freya Client and our system folder, if you cant connect then its something todo with your pc. i have loads of players connecting to my server and they can all get on fine.

Wow i'm playing on server.

It's great.

But need more votes

@mpxx24 only on Freya client u can log in => full freya not moded epilogue

Armours weapons jewels all works correctly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Join all !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

@mpxx24 only on Freya client u can log in => full freya not moded epilogue

Armours weapons jewels all works correctly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Join all !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

p a t h e t i c ! :#

and you think, that with weapons/armors/jewels u can call it fully working Freya ?

are you fuckin' kidding me ?

prove me that you have at least 'fully working' Epilogue... and i will check your server

even without checking I'm 300% sure that it's not even possible to transform 2h swords/swords/bows to kamael versions, not to mention weapon sa's, armor enchant bonuses and so forth. There's NO freya server with those things working, it's hard to find a non low rate with those things so please just cut the crap. 100% freya servers can't exist unless You've been coding it and got extremely lucky + had the time to play on retail as all damn classes 24/7 to check new skills and instances.