[Help] Bugged MySQL

[DEV]DjSt3rios

Question

Hello. I have a problem guys. My MySQL is kinda bugged. It doesnt allow duplicate entries, so i have a problem with skills, because it cant duplicate the char_obj_id :/ any way to fix it? thanks

6 answers to this question

Hello. I have a problem guys. My MySQL is kinda bugged. It doesnt allow duplicate entries, so i have a problem with skills, because it cant duplicate the char_obj_id :/ any way to fix it? thanks

why do you need duplicate entries, it's logical that one player can't have same skill twice because is useless.

Try this:

http://www.heidisql.com

This is much better than Navicat and it's totaly free. You can duplicate rows and do anything you want.

lol

no, a player cant have more than 1 skill :S because it has the char_obj_id which is double, because it has this a lot of times, depends on how many skills the player has... im not duplicating the skills :S

Look. for example i get a class. I dont get any skills. i do //give_all_skills, and i have normal my skills. I restart. When i join, i have no skills, and a lot of errors with error could not store char skills: duplicate entry blah blah, for key 1... :\

which pack ? client ? so its your own test server right ? duplicate means its already exist... have u try it with another char too ? and btw if u don't get any skills u should use auto learn skills or not ? ^^