[WTS]L2 Website

Here is my newest creation:

1t7oms.jpg

What you buy?

A Css or Html or PHP version of the above website w/o the protection (itachi protection man)

PM ME FOR PRICES

UPDATED: Payment via PayPal

UPDATE2: How to know i wont leech you? First you send me the half money then i send you the coded website and then you send me the other half

very nice design m8! but change the font text .. suck's.

Well if you speak about protection the i know if you speak about the normal text it doesn't suck just look some pro l2 websites :)

Good luck with that , but if you want get an advice from me , try to desing something more unique something small for example

if you added in website template for a fast preview it will get the half of the screen , you should first make the text smaller and then

make the page more bigger.

Good luck with that , but if you want get an advice from me , try to desing something more unique something small for example

if you added in website template for a fast preview it will get the half of the screen , you should first make the text smaller and then

make the page more bigger.

I dont got you :S :/

I dont got you :S :/

Lets be more specific your site sucks and noone gonna buy it , i told you you should re check your creation make the page bigger and choose smaller text.

Lets be more specific your site sucks and noone gonna buy it , i told you you should re check your creation make the page bigger and choose smaller text.

the reason to make it bigger is because it doesnt covers all the browser?WTF that's coder's job just a color to the bg and a <center>

</center> to center the website.