[request]tyrant guide

twinkie

Hey .. i'm looking for a tyrant guide on epilogue fullbuff servers ..

I need guide for skills ( yes i know to read description, but i want it ) , tactics against other classes , whatever you can tell me :D thanks

Hey .. i'm looking for a tyrant guide on epilogue fullbuff servers ..

I need guide for skills ( yes i know to read description, but i want it ) , tactics against other classes , whatever you can tell me :D thanks

So full buffed servers? I guess its high rate, buy some crit stun fist, stun em.

What works on HGs is DS + Critical Stun.

Your skillbar will probably look like this - F1 - Attack; F2 - CP Pot; F3 Barrier; F4 - Cripple. Totems are most likely bugged so no point of using it.

come on guys ... i dont need bullsh1ts , i need a real guide

it's too bad it's one of the class i don't know that well,so i can't make a pro guide

good was the times which people was exploring each class and everyone for themselves. Now it sucks and always requesting for guides.

just read your skill Passive/Active and you will be able to play a tyrant... what's the point of using a class by reading a tut?

http://www.maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=63467.0 this is a greek guide,if someone translate it you will be fine cause it is a nice guide almost perfect.

doubt a bit, a colombian guy can't read it and i guess none will translate it <.<

doubt a bit, a colombian guy can't read it and i guess none will translate it <.<

also,too incomplete,not all skills,until IL

not even says if you should wear a light or heavy

You should carry 2 weapons (this is especially available for oly). One health weapon, and one crt stun weapon. Stay put with your health weapon. When your hp drops under 60%, switch to crt stun, because at that time you will use bison totem and go melee. This is only available if your target doesn't have riposte stance toggle, be careful.

Bison totem gives you patk and crt rate. under 60% hp you have +100 crt rate. When you reach 30% hp, you will get +400 crt rate (that's almost 500 in total). At that point you activate zealot and keep attacking. Your target will most likely be stunned most of the time. However, you know what happens if you're unlucky.

If you're up against a target with riposte stance (glad), you need to consider where you are stronger than him. You're stronger in your ranged attacks. Thus, keep him at a range, in force rage, force blaster, and the other ranged attacks. If he comes at you in sonic move, just stand your ground and get his ass. When he is near you, just do a hurricane assault, a cripple and run. If cripple landed, gratz, you may have won the pvp. Keep him off you.

This is effective against every melee char, especially dagger.

So, i told you the basic strategy. Remember, atk speed is your advantage. That's why you have a ranged edge over the gladiator, along with the fact that your ranged nukes are more powerful.

As a dye setup, use what the glad uses: +5str +4con -9 dex (or +5con and +4str, not a big difference). I know, you lose attack speed, but fist fury is there. So is puma totem. As an armor, ic set or tallum plate (depends on your preferences) if you want to give away your speed and evasion (this is good if you pvp a glad, you can't kite him), or draconic set if you're up against targets that require you to run (most mages, daggers, archers).

Credits: Pmfun.

I've found this lil guide there. Hope it will help u.

If it's wrong just correct it cause i've never played tyrant.