[WTB]From Bwin to paypal (reward included)

OnFire™

Hello dear people of mxc.i wanted to bring some money to my paypal.and as long the most famous method is:

paysafe--->bwin-->paypal

But i made 40 euros (39.50 now :p) and i tried to withdraw them and it says that i cant do this cause

i have not deposit them with the same way.the only way it allows its through bank

but if i request money they will see i am under 18 so i will be banned.

WHAT I REQUEST?

Someone to take my account,deposit the minimum fee of money (10 euros) through paypal,

and then paypal will accept the withdraw.so he will take his 10 euros,my 39,50 and then he will send

me the money in my paypal acc.reward dicussable.

feel free to reply.

Hello dear people of mxc.i wanted to bring some money to my paypal.and as long the most famous method is:

paysafe--->bwin-->paypal

But i made 40 euros (39.50 now :p) and i tried to withdraw them and it says that i cant do this cause

i have not deposit them with the same way.the only way it allows its through bank

but if i request money they will see i am under 18 so i will be banned.

WHAT I REQUEST?

Someone to take my account,deposit the minimum fee of money (10 euros) through paypal,

and then paypal will accept the withdraw.so he will take his 10 euros,my 39,50 and then he will send

me the money in my paypal acc.reward dicussable.

feel free to reply.

bump?

[GR] gt me paypal pws ta trabas? se trapeziko logariasmo den ta stelneis?  exw xrisimopoiw twn goniwn mou, kai eime ok.[/GR]

bump?

[GR] gt me paypal pws ta trabas? se trapeziko logariasmo den ta stelneis?  exw xrisimopoiw twn goniwn mou, kai eime ok.[/GR]

[GR] Thelw kai egw na matho pos mpwro na perno ta lefta apo paysafe card kai na ta vazw se paypal sry gia offtopic..

bump?

[GR] Thelw kai egw na matho pos mpwro na perno ta lefta apo paysafe card kai na ta vazw se paypal sry gia offtopic..

[gr]btw 8a 8ela k gw na ma8w pos ginete auto ;p soz gia off topic

http://www.maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=174695.new#new

1)not over 18

2)in order to accept you you put usually

fake birth date etc.

Btw ventic said you will help me :P