[HUH?]

Lineage ][ Fort

yeah thats true i can saw it , have you ever help someone let me think no you haven't , i have more knowledge than you and when you did that with admin of l2liberators you said i helped him via team viewer and now he don't know how to adapt that means you have no idea and you are liar.[Gr]Meta to post m ekane e edit kai t egrapse and dn baleis exception stin java sto firewall dn mporeis na kaneis login , kai an 3ereis einai to pio suxno problhma gia auto mn paizei tn exipno.

Oh im really sure about that you have more knowledge to spam topics...

Also if you check time when he edited it... hmmm 20min before you posted?

Be sure about that.

Can you tell me that more you have from me? Just because i don't help a lot? Thats funny...

Be sure about that.

be sure?  [gr] exw 1229 posts ta 673 einai apo l2j gr help, kai exw na patisw eki konta stous 2 mines. Des ta reply m  kai posa atoma me euxaristousan  h  posa atoma m edina team view/msn....

ama deis twra to msn einia me  16 atoma blocked, opote i8elan kati parapanw apla me ekanan pm kai tous ekana unblock.

kai den ekana olous block gt me merikous apo autous giname friends... kai opote 8eloun kait akoma tous boi8aw.

i met krash real life this summer , guaranteed retardness.

ahahaha kidding , krash is just great guy and mature person.

be sure?  [gr] exw 1229 posts ta 673 einai apo l2j gr help, kai exw na patisw eki konta stous 2 mines. Des ta reply m  kai posa atoma me euxaristousan  h  posa atoma m edina team view/msn....

ama deis twra to msn einia me  16 atoma blocked, opote i8elan kati parapanw apla me ekanan pm kai tous ekana unblock.

i have almost 1k .

Haters came out.

i dont care to be honest , everyone know the true.

i have almost 1k .Haters came out.

i dont care to be honest , everyone know the true.

lol idiot ;D

your mature and everyone knows that ..

w0w 1k with true spam nice....

krahs i can't check you topic and see how many member were thabked to you, but probably 60% of your answer are spam... Like that: "Exeis klisto to firewall?" at the time when i say cleary that his firewall closed