hellbound [L2 OFF] L2 Libra x15

nsbob

Hi guys

I heard from a friend for this l2 server so if any one wanna join It will be nice to become more people. Join NOW:

Server opened on the first of September JOIN NOW and be part of this great expiriance.

Important Information:

Please have in mind that in regards to the usual lag the offline shops are doing at Giran and the problems that people with not so new computers have porting in Giran, the GM's have decided to make four different instances in Giran. One instance for sales, one for buying,one for packadge sales, and one for crafting. All those areas can be entered through the Global NPC and are easy and accessable for every one. Tou can find it by clicking on the Global NPC > I ACCEPT > CUSTOM SERVICES > MOVE ME TO ..... From those options you can go and check the different shopping areas

GM Buffer Retail (24 Slots for Buffs and 12 for Songs and Dances).

Gm Shop (D-grade; C-grade, B-grade Items in shop), A Grade, S grade, Dynasty and Vesper all available Retail like. All quests for S grade and Dynasty working.

Gm Teleport (All Areas Available).

Hellbound Full Opertional Retail like-unlocked.

Gracia  Continent, Seed of Distruction and Infinity Operational. Tiat and Ekimus Raidable (Drop Retail Like S84 Weapons and Armor).

Nobless quest retail like. No quests for subclasses. All skills working Retail.

Rates:

Drop X 15

Expiriance X 15

Adena X 10

Raid Boss Drop X 2

Grand Boss Drop X 2

Spoil Rate X 10

Safe Enchant Rate X 4

Great GM response for all problems and petitions. Vote for the best GM option. All kind of great statistic for PVP, PK , Clans, Allies....

Events: One Global event every week. It will be a TvT Global event between the different races. Humans, Light Elfs, Dwarfs and Kamaels (Berzerkers) vs Orcs, Dark Elfs and Kamaels (Soulhounds and Tricksters).

DeathMatch. Event weekly. The last standing wins, there will be no clans, no names, only players with numbers, the last man standing Wins.

And many more.....!

Server Characteristics:

Intel Core i7-920 Quadcore incl. Hyper-Threading Technology

Operation System: Cent OS

RAM: 24 GB DDR3 RAM

Hard discs: 1500 GB SATA-II HDD (Software-RAID 1)

NIC: 1 GBit OnBoard connected at 100 MBit

websitte: http://l2libra.com/