[Request]Signature-not more ;D

Reptant_

would wanna one with some of these renders

normal_vannistelroy.png

roben1.png

normal_roony1px.png

But if u have something better in ur mind,freely

you should have given those renders or more ideeas befoare I made my try...I rlly don't have time to make other tries...at least not today

you should have given those renders or more ideeas befoare I made my try...I rlly don't have time to make other tries...at least not today

sorry,but now i found them ::)

dude I made my try...if you like it ok if no still ok for me even if I need adenas...

I spend from 1 to 2,3 hours at a signature...I can't use all my free time to make for you a signature with each of those renders...

I just work for what I am paid and when I have time...

dude I made my try...if you like it ok if no still ok for me even if I need adenas...

I spend from 1 to 2,3 hours at a signature...I can't use all my free time to make for you a signature with each of those renders...

I just work for what I am paid and when I have time...

i will still wait some days..even if u don't win i probably give you adenas cause i maybe use that signature in the future!(maybe over time,but helpful tries never stay w/o award)

my try...

davidvilla.png

you use ALWAYS the same style ... always , try something different , i am sure that this sig didnt get you more than 30 min , you use only this style , you know how to work on it lawl