[Exploit]Powerleveling 54-80 (All at one spot)

unqART

Well I read this before, Im not sure where (possibly here, I tried searching) but if you have the 2man rocket or a spare warlock friend, you can extremely powerlevel a friend and get rich in the process.

First, get the lower level toon to Dalaran, then take him to the RED are. Make sure he is on the clift's and mobs will not agro to them.

Now you go to the BLUE are and kill the mobs. They respawn in a shortened time compared to other mobs and there is lots of them. They drop about 10-50 silver along with all the normal cloth, crappy armour, grey weapons and the occassional green.

If you have a bot that automatically kills stuff, make him stand near the YELLOW dots, here yellow name plated mobs spawn and run south before despawning. Just set the bot up here to kill them as they spawn.

I dont know the mechanics about how this works but the low level gets exp from the lvl 80 mobs. This can be used up until 80 but after a while the exp become pretty crap. It about 500-600 exp non-rested and WITHOUT BoA gear and level 57.

If map doesnt load use

maplf.jpg

Credits:Hadarac

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...