Report Abuse from Mxc Staff + lockign topic without reason...

Coolis®

Dekarmad a moderator

now wait for getting banned

Is where any rule for that?

SHUT A -beep- UP B1TCH YOU ARE STILER LIKE SERK! AND ALL MOTHER -beep-ER'S OF MXC All will be want to still and scam ppl for get money gamimenoi ftoxi gia 2 euro zitianeute me tholoses tora cooli

Cool down, since i even shared this code, but some donkeys junk it, why i should scam you, i even were on your computer trying set up it...

SHUT A -beep- UP B1TCH YOU ARE STILER LIKE SERK! AND ALL MOTHER -beep-ER'S OF MXC All will be want to still and scam ppl for get money gamimenoi ftoxi gia 2 euro zitianeute me tholoses tora cooli

i like to report guys like you :D

Is not throuth? All in mxc want to scam and get money for few euros no one is good

No dude, i sold seriously copies of pack, and shared for free vote reward, but some mods junk it...

coolis is not the scammer i have buy from him topzone files and la2fort pack .... all working fine !!!

Could you please post screenshot of your sources because your words noone will believe...

xa00x0x0a0x0a0xa you talk for still tillate? x0ax0a0xa bulgarin b1tch sh@t @p first you close every 10 days the server only for euros not for fair play! If any boy with donate of your server you see in street he kill you bcuz you are scamer and noob!

i remember that...

yy...

xa00x0x0a0x0a0xa you talk for still tillate? x0ax0a0xa bulgarin b1tch sh@t @p first you close every 10 days the server only for euros not for fair play! If any boy with donate of your server you see in street he kill you bcuz you are scamer and noob!

i don't know who are he, or where are he from, since he bought pack, with no problems...

raule i loggin at skype talk to me plz one moment i am so angry with this b1tch coolis and tillate and all of them to scam any body for F@cking euros the live is not only for Money guys! and Not for L2 !

Y'all saks, i never putted even 1 cent in internet, so if this happened to you, eat shit and die :D

omg you shaks men

I Have one suggest , to remove market place , or only moderators & Etc can post in there ( that we can accept they are no scammer ) soyru for my english sakers

omg you shaks men

I Have one suggest , to remove market place , or only moderators & Etc can post in there ( that we can accept they are no scammer ) soyru for my english sakers

The point is that im not scammer... -.-