[Flame the bitch] Look what the hell she did!

Pinaepple

Nah, im a softcore boy. The thing im pointing out is that some of you are such sissys.

The fact that someone has feelings, in contrast with you, doesn't make him sissy and you man.

Nah, im a softcore boy. The thing im pointing out is that some of you are such sissys.

I guess it has nothing to do with being a fag. Just having a little bit of humanity inside you.

w/e >.> sissy.

You guys saw one bitch killing some pups, but you'll never see how animals are treated on farmlands and also you dont care/know about forest living creatures that are being killed as road kill or deforestation(Eg Vegetarians they don't eat meat cus its cruel, well isn't it cruel that farm lands extend and kill forest creatures or the same thing in the savanna, a lot of wildlife is curly massacred to protect farmlands)

w/e >.> sissy.

You guys sow one bitch killing some pups, but you'll never see how animals are treated on farmlands and also you dont care/know about forest living creatures that are being killed as road kill or deforestation(Eg Vegetarians they don't eat meat cus its cruel, well isn't it cruel that farm lands extend and kill forest creatures or the same thing in the savanna, a lot of wildlife is curly massacred to protect farmlands)

I agree completely. That wasn't what your post let us understand on the first place though. However, the video itself makes it cruel. Do whatever the heck you want, but if it's something against wider feelings dont tape it and post it around, proud of yourself.

By the way, are you sure that I am not a vegetarian, that I'm not disgusted of how animals live/are being treated in farmlands, or of people eating meat?:)

srsly setekh you need to go on psychologist, things you are saying arent serious. Calling us sissies because we just saw a god damned girl throwing a newcomer to life to a river? Suck cocks.

srsly setekh you need to go on psychologist, things you are saying arent serious. Calling us sissies because we just saw a god damned girl throwing a newcomer to life to a river? Suck cocks.

If you read his latest post, he is being sensible, more than anyone in this topic to be honest. Just in his own way.

If you read his latest post, he is being sensible, more than anyone in this topic to be honest. Just in his own way.

O_O

been told much >.>

i saw until 2nd puppy i couldnt see more

I HOPE THAT SHE WILL DIE IN A RIVER FROM A BIG PUPPY THAT INVOLDED FROM THE DIRTY RIVER

nah,someone should kill this bitch

If you think that bitch was cruel, have a look see what chinise ppl do. (I also heard they eat babys.. but not so sure about that)

This is the hidden content, please

If you think that bitch was cruel, have a look see what chinise ppl do. (I also heard they eat babys.. but not so sure about that)

yeah they eat them for breakfast

oh my fucking God! Is it real? Is a human baby? Cannibalism?

Fucking Psyco ppl!

oh my -beep-ing God! Is it real? Is a human baby? Cannibalism?

-beep-ing Psyco ppl!

In Taiwan they can buy dead fetuses from hospitals >.> yeah kinda sick